[Ch3] Cubic (UMA99)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
ip.smilez said:
@cool; LOL i have tons of M&M videos :p hehehe

@fantastic;
I'm sure Chalida was told to dye her hair lol She had to cut her long hair for her role as Praepailin because P'Nok said so :p
The black hair backs her appear much older :)))))))) I loveeee the change...she needs it lol
Really, Owww she probity didn't want to get her hair cut, I wonder what Mark thought> 555+ I guess, but she still looks beautiful

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fantastic_27 said:
Woah Best is in here. I thought she wasn't a ch3 actress!! UMA99 is choosing a really nice cast.
Best she's now loyal to Ch3 she's in uma99 lakorn currently on air right now phoo dee esarn with Mai Warit/Prima Best have 3 lakorns by Ch3 Ruen Rissaya with PorT/Namtarn
Cubic is her 3rd one 

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
The thai font for this lakorn is "คิวปิค" so the title to this should be "Cupid"

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
kodocha said:
sooo true she always surprise when she pairs with someone new
Pra'Ek wants to take nang'ek's sister because she's pretty and because nang'ek don't have money to pay him back so he wants to take the sister. Nang'ek family ran away but nang'ek father sent her back home to yet something and that's when Pra'Ek saw her and took her.

If u wanna know its a couple pages back.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I love her black hair!! Best is cute too....getting excited...nice pix of pra'nang.....nk character sound awesome. ..the grls r adorable!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Whoa Salina is in here who would miss tat! She like Uma99 favorite child :p Best is also in here??? Wonder who she play??? Mint sister??? But whoa GOOD cast so far and i'm loving it!!!

My suggestion....
Mint - n'ek (of course)
Bomb - pra'ek (of course)
Noey - n'rai (of course)
Boy - p'rai
Not - 2nd pra'ek
Salina - 2nd n'ek
Best - mint sister

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Lol just like mark is Medta Lae favorite child! Lol. I don't think best will play the sister because she Kind of looks young to be mints older sister.