[Ch3] Cubic (UMA99)

Falada

sarNie Adult
Chalidaluvprin said:
Can't wait for this!!! I can't believe that his sister in law in SJ is gonna be his girl in this lakorn just like Ken Phupoom and Janie turning to mom and son. I would like to see Mint and Bomb as soon as possible. Need Mint on screen again!!

LOL I know right, Chaildaluvprin. So ironic. 

Falada

sarNie Adult
LOL I don't really like it how they do that. I mean I like them mixing up couples, but not one be son/father or one be daughter/mother. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
damn Mint she's another tiny girl standing with Bomb before Taew she's the first girl i had come across now Mint just pop 
this is like when Marie she's with First, Marie she's tall but when she meet First his a giant 

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
It's so sad that i have this will not air till 2014 ... I'm really excited for this one :D

PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE though.. xD

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Well if the filming goes by fast it might be a 2013 lol, but I doubt it. I wonder what's her next lakorn going to be after Cubic? Pls be either Kaew Ta Wanjai if they don't change there mind. I want her next lakorn to be with Jame Jirayu.!

fanny

sarNie Adult
Yes! I want James Ji and Mint since she lost her chance with him twice. She was supposed to cast for klongkaew in Khun chai puttipat and the letter 2, but some how she didn't get it.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
omg i know rite!! she needs to be with JAMES JIRAYU ASAP 555

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
fanny said:
Yes! I want James Ji and Mint since she lost her chance with him twice. She was supposed to cast for klongkaew in Khun chai puttipat and the letter 2, but some how she didn't get it.
Wait she was suppose to be with James Jirayu in Chai pat?

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I would've love to see mint play te scene where Kaew was doing the pageant see. Lol. Ya now that I think about it. Bella wouldn't match James Ma because James Ma has a lot of baby fax in it which will make her look older then James. And yes she is older then Jirayu, but you couldn't tell the age difference.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Fanny why did u hav to tell us that :( now it makes me so depressed that she couldve had all those sweet scenes with James jirayu lol. and yeah that pagent scene tooo :(((grrr. But I guess it's ok since we have james ma and mint , which already are spazzz worthy hehe

fanny

sarNie Adult
I'm sorry ...I think I wanted jj and mint to pair up too much. Yes! I would love to see the pageant part she would look so beautiful with her curvy body and her long leg. I'm hoping someday she will get her chance with jj and all the Khun Chais if possible lol.