[Ch3] Cubic (UMA99)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@hippo, eeeeks that's true !!! She's really pulling off the tomboy look hahah :) def can't wait until they go to Macau :)))) ahahahha bomb is too funny. I bet Chalida will have a lot of fun on set with him :)

Pong and Chalida actually had an event together before in 2011. They modeled for the galaxy phone along with Boy and Bow(the girl that played Paworuj's Ex gf).

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Pong and Mint..?i cant see them together   :scratchhead2: maybe thats just me lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
maybe Pong his a little bit old for Mint Chalida, maybe Pong will work with Ch3 next look at Son his an exact Ch5 now his another Ch3 so Pong can be next 

fannychen

sarNie Egg
ip.smilez said:
@hippo, eeeeks that's true !!! She's really pulling off the tomboy look hahah :) def can't wait until they go to Macau :)))) ahahahha bomb is too funny. I bet Chalida will have a lot of fun on set with him :)

Pong and Chalida actually had an event together before in 2011. They modeled for the galaxy phone along with Boy and Bow(the girl that played Paworuj's Ex gf).
i remember this event,555

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg Uma99 your casting is so rockin cool people there are veteran like P'Nott and wow Tik's Lil brother his in here too 
Bomb/MintC lovely couple, wanna ask is Mai Warit/Prima in here too?