[Ch3] Cubic (UMA99)

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
Please let it be a prime time lakorn!!! Lol I dont want her to be evening :( like what me and ipsmilez talked about earlier, she can't be downgraded!!!! And it's hard for evening actors/actress to rise up to prime time again:( I'm just praying!!!

sao_choi

sarNie Hatchling
@bellher : I think it's will be primetime, since khun chai rachanon and khun chai ronapee are a quite success, there're no reason for Ch3 downgraded both Mint and Bomb :D

LOL 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
bellherr said:
Please let it be a prime time lakorn!!! Lol I dont want her to be evening :( like what me and ipsmilez talked about earlier, she can't be downgraded!!!! And it's hard for evening actors/actress to rise up to prime time again:( I'm just praying!!!
definitely primetime i don't think its evening cos those evening pra'nang are put to play supporting Mai Warit/Prima is one of them 

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Oh good golly. I wonder who started the rumor about this lakorn being in the evening slot. :rolleyes: And some fans just always have to panic before anything is decided, thereby helping to exacerbate the rumors. UMA had fair shares of BOTH prime and evening lakorns. Last year, they had a decent one w/ Great and Cherry. Selena was also in that one too and it was a prime time lakorn.

A bit OT but the highest average rating amongst ALL ch3 (not just SJ) lakorns this year was actually from Khun Chai Rachanon. Despite some early complaints, Khun Chai Ronnapi was second.

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
People panicked becoz of the production uma usually does evening but cubic is a popular book plus looking at the cast they quite popular so I don't think it's going to be evening it's definitely prime time.hope they film fast coz want to see it soon plus mint can have a another Larkon lol

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
No, ppl panick b/c ppl are gullible. Even if it was already decided, panicking does nothing good for anyone. After checking all the details and sources, one would know Uma does not always produce evening lakorns. In addition, Cubic has a large fan base, so yes, the producers would know the ppl who will tune in won't just be the regular/average lakorn consumers but also fans of the novels.

Last time when Ken and Janie filmed for Uma (prime time slot) they too went abroad and filmed. The filming took less than 2 months to complete so it's def possible for this lakorn to finish filming within 3 months or less. P''Nok is just very meticulous and attentive to details so medta productions tend to take 9 months or more to film. Chalida had three consecutive lakorns with Medta since 2010-11 so fans barely saw her on TV even though she was filming regularly. With UMA though, Chalida should be able to accept another lakorn this year if their production is fast paced again.

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
mintwix said:
No, ppl panick b/c ppl are gullible. Even if it was already decided, panicking does nothing good for anyone. After checking all the details and sources, one would know Uma does not always produce evening lakorns. In addition, Cubic has a large fan base, so yes, the
producers would know the ppl who will tune in won't just be the regular/average lakorn consumers but also fans of the novels.

Last time when Ken and Janie filmed for Uma (prime time slot) they too went abroad and filmed. The filming took less than 2 months to complete so it's def possible for this lakorn to finish filming within 3 months or less. P''Nok is just very meticulous and attentive to details so medta productions tend to take 9 months or more to film. Chalida had three consecutive lakorns with Medta since 2011 so fans barely saw her on TV even though she was filming regularly. With UMA though, Chalida should be able to accept another lakorn this year if their production is fast paced again.
Thankyou minttwix!!! :)

fanny

sarNie Adult
That Prima girl look very cute on the picture. Poo Dee Esan she look weird and not pretty. She might play Mint's pretty sister that everyone was wondering about. Either Best or Prima will Play the Mint's sister. The casts look promising. I'm glad Nott and Ta is in here. Mint look super cute.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Awhhh when I saw Bomblida I was abolishing because they were so cute. I think she looks very fine with bomb. It's just really cute. A higschooler with a man who is 6 years old then her! They r very cute! First scene is her going to school and water spills on her lol! It's good to see Chalida again and bomb! I'm sure this is going to be a prime time lakorn because its mint Chalida. All of Chalida Lakorns were prime time lakorn! Maybe UMA99 might do good this time because its base off a book not from there own idea!

cool :)

sarNie Adult
almond said:
Happy family  :wink:

cr. pantip
spoiled spoiled girl, is that an ipad i see ? lol j/k ,my 2 yr old cousin has an itouch all to himself anyways OFF TOPIC X) 

I'm glad it's already filming,i thought it won't be for another couple of months 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow hehehe being behind and catching up make me see all these beautiful pics of Chalida & Bomb...so many great dara in here loving da cast...thanks for sharing and really lookin forward to see this new fresh couple :) Bomlida I suggest :p

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
heathvee said:
People panicked becoz of the production uma usually does evening but cubic is a popular book plus looking at the cast they quite popular so I don't think it's going to be evening it's definitely prime time.hope they film fast coz want to see it soon plus mint can have a another Larkon lol
don't panic as i already mention those pra'nang who's their lakorn is airing evening has been given supporting roles MaiWarit/Prima is also in Cubic 
so 100% Cubic will be a primetime either Mon-Tue,Wed-Thu,Fri-Weekend look at Kularb Fai everyone think its a evening cos of Art/Sara but everyone was surprise it aired 
after Fah Krajang Dao Wed-Thu