[Ch3] Cubic (UMA99)

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
*Water splashes on Mint* 
Me: It's ok na p'!! You are beautiful no matter what even if you fall in cow poop. 5555+ 
Seriously though, she is beautiful no matter what. The makeup and wardrobe artist seriously do not know how to make her look ugly. She just has natural beauty. 

BT_forever

sarNie Egg
Hi. I'm new to Asianfuse & I'm already liking this site ^^ anyways, I'm always really hyped for Cubic. According to the video of illustrated pictures, is it really likely that Bomb and Chalida might get a kissing scene ?  :pervie:

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
BT_forever said:
Hi. I'm new to Asianfuse & I'm already liking this site ^^ anyways, I'm always really hyped for Cubic. According to the video of illustrated pictures, is it really likely that Bomb and Chalida might get a kissing scene ?  :pervie:
Hey, welcome to AF where you will always feel like home and loved. And really a kissing scene! So looking foreword to it!!! If she can kiss James she can kiss Bomb. Lol. And plus she will 20 she won't be consider a teen/kid anymore!

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
Welcome!!! And I'm afraid that there will NOT be any kissing scenes due to Channel 3's no real kissing policy. 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
maiKair said:
Welcome!!! And I'm afraid that there will NOT be any kissing scenes due to Channel 3's no real kissing policy. 
Ya I know! Ch3 so lame. They should just be korean actors/actresses so they can do real kissing scenes! Lol.

Falada

sarNie Adult
LOL I don't think  I'll like to kiss a guy for real, if I was a actress. :(

I think that fake kisses are also good, too. Srry if you don't like it, but it's just my opinion. :D

711Purplicious

sarNie Egg
This is irrelevant but I want to see Mint C& James J together soon!! They are really cute (love to see them in a modern lakorn)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
711Purplicious said:
This is irrelevant but I want to see Mint C& James J together soon!! They are really cute (love to see them in a modern lakorn)

I know me too. I don't want them in a modern lakorn, I prefer them in a lakorn where Jame is a very serious guy who is very smart with a deep secret and Mint is very curious about him, and annoys Jame and they fall in love! That kind of lakorn!

711Purplicious

sarNie Egg
fantastic_27 said:
I know me too. I don't want them in a modern lakorn, I prefer them in a lakorn where Jame is a very serious guy who is very smart with a deep secret and Mint is very curious about him, and annoys Jame and they fall in love! That kind of lakorn!
Nice that would be interesting!! Deep secret ---> curiosity !!!

So far (not been bias) out of all the newbie I feel as if Mint C has done some unique roles and even now for instance =)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
bellherr said:
Since cubic is a action lakorn I'm surprise Nok's production isn't directing it
I like Uma99 more than Nok's Production, uma99 very good at choosing their casting

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Alice said:
I like Uma99 more than Nok's Production, uma99 very good at choosing their casting
Ya this is a very good cast they pick out, but Medta Lae's production is very good. Even tho I prefer more romance but the action is great tho. The romance is also great only of there's a little romance it's still great. I like Medta Lae more them UMA99, but I'm sure this one will be GREAT!