Bomb's fighting scene is just soooooo...  :loool:
He like smiled the whole scene -_____- 

anyways, he might improve. LOL
I just hope they re-act that scene. xD

711Purplicious

sarNie Egg
Just some random photos of Cubic #filming!! :dance1:

Bomb expression made my day!!

Looks like someone got hurt (wondering if Mint's character will be there taking care of him)

Credits to UmaUma99 facebook

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
711Purplicious said:

Credits to UmaUma99 facebook
that guy n the last very far left with the red bowtie looks like mark, but it isnt. On first sight i was like, wow shoot mark is in here?? And i agree that Selina looks like Kim on first sight too. But honestly i think kim is prettier. 

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
I like the fact that p'mint either has less/light makeup or none at all. Very pretty! this is funny. when she was 17 yrs old. she played a role that was like herself (pathapee leh ruk's cher-aim). but in cubic she plays a 17 year old who is similar to herself (goofy).

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
does anybody know how much progress for the lakorn  :scratchhead2:

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Awwww this is lovely :cry: more and more pictures :D thanks you guys or should I say u girls :yes: I'm still trying to get Bomb growing on me tho :/ hopefully we can get some onscreen romance pictures soon . haha u guys like how I said "onscreen"? 555....

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Best is pairing with Tah??? :shock2: Bomb with a piano...tat freakin sexy :blush: :flowers:

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
I just noticed that book in his hand. I always wanted to buy that book. Vince Flynn is awesome!! Haven't read Pursuit to Honour yet but now I really want to. P'mint i miss her looks from pathapee leh ruk. Not her hair or anything. Her face lol. P'mint grown prettier but i still miss that very innocent look. She still looks a bit innocent but she looks more mature now. So i am happy they are bringing back "cher-aim" side back with Ruengthai (was it her name).

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Mint just gets prettier and prettier as she ages . Even with this plain innocent look ,she's still so beautiful ^_^