[Ch3] Cubic (UMA99)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Awww sooo cute! love this pic. she look so tiny in his embrace, so sweet. this is one of the touching scene when he ran out to see her, hug her tight won't let go cause so scare of losing her cause thought Ta gonna hurt her. but so glad the lakorn change for her to hug him back too. hope they add more cute scenes in the lakorn since book 1&2 don't have that many when compare to book 3&4.  really want it to air soon. wanna see it so bad. gosh come on January, argh take so long.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Xiongurl26 said:
@teedee Does that mean Cubic will come out in January??!!

Uma said it's schedule to air January 2014. hopefully nothing changes though. wanna see it so much! Bomb&Mint are so cute together! my Lanser&Ruthainak love them.

Awww another cute scene in the nurse's room. all these photos are making me go nuts wanna see it more than ever haha. there is many ch3's lakorns i'm waiting to see in 2014 but Cubic is the #1 in my list that is most excited to see. love the books hope will love the lakorn too.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
teedee said:
Uma said it's schedule to air January 2014. hopefully nothing changes though. wanna see it so much! Bomb&Mint are so cute together! my Lanser&Ruthainak love them.

:yahoo: That's awesome! Whoot, I'll be waiting patiently for January 2014, then! Hope that 2014 will be a great year for Thai lakorns. :woot:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Bomb still looks funny to me, but for Chalida, I will tune in. lol :p I cant believe this is airing so soon too. More lakorn for Chalida yay!! :p

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
teedee said:

Awww another cute scene in the nurse's room. all these photos are making me go nuts wanna see it more than ever haha. there is many ch3's lakorns i'm waiting to see in 2014 but Cubic is the #1 in my list that is most excited to see. love the books hope will love the lakorn too.

[/url]
So is the paek suppose to be all protective on her? When does he start to fall for her?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
bellherr said:
So is the paek suppose to be all protective on her? When does he start to fall for her?

After p'ek start to fall for n'ek he's very protective of her. can't really say when he does cause he start to fall for her slowly, the more he get to know her the more he fall for her without realizing it and when he does know it he has fallen in love with her already. and he try to tell her that he likes her but she doesn't realize it. so he was scare that she may not feel the same as him. doesn't want to scare her off so he waited for her to know her feelings first. after he kiss her then she start to realize he does really felt  something special for her  but she still wasn't completely sure yet till she came back to Hong Kong again and they pass the life/death situations and then she confess love him and he does too.

Aww sooo cute...

cr cubic fb

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
They really fit the physique of their characters. Looking forward to this one. Grew to like Chalida after she touched me with her role as Piang Kwan. I'm ok with Bomb. He has his own little way to charm people. I also have a thing for really tall p'eks. Lol. Something about them towering over their n'ek that's so darn cute.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
-AyLove- said:
Wow, that's early. Coming out on Jan already???? Pretty quick with the filming,huh.

Yep they are filming pretty fast. they gonna done filming in November already. and plan to air January. Some fans complain they film too fast so means the lakorn will be short and scare they gonna cut some scenes out. and some fans complain hurry up and air  it's taking too long. nobody is satisfy with anything haha. but I do want them to take time in filming so will come out good but yet wanna see it sooner haha.

Me too I have soft spot for taller older p'eks and n'eks that is shorter and younger make it super cute.

Aww look like such warming hug. one of my favorite scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVfIzmn1ytQ

credit: zeezaa uz and mint ig

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
So cute! Maybe I should just give up on MM and ship these two! Aha jk! Law len!
This is also the #1 on my list, not being bias. But I have a special spot for older and taller pra'eks with cute, younger, shorter nang'eks.
For some reason this reminds me of Sesshomaru and Rin, along with this other manga I can't name right now.
I want to see them together again (BM).