[Ch3] Cubic (UMA99)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Awww..soooo sweet!!!  i so badly want to see Cubic. hope we really get to see in January 2014.

This should be the scene before she went back to Thailand. she came to see him all wet from the rain and he took her to his room, dry her hair and... kiss her. her first kiss from him. i'm glad they added a hug. but hope they didn't remove the kiss in this scene or else i'll be so mad.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Eeeeek! I'm so excited to watch our loving p'ek fall in deep love and go crazy over his n'ek. This is so cute. Thanks @teedee for all of the spoilers. I can visualize all the sweet scenes already! Makes me quite envious of n'ek and how much love and attention she gets from p'ek!

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling

WOAH IS THE SCENE HERE HE GETS JEALOUS??!! Lin Lang Ser get jealous? So cute!

Ok so is there a scene the mafia boys burst into her classroom or something? Would love to see that. I would be laughing hysterically. 

Oy, oy. Does Lang Ser gets jealous? I'm not sure since it's just pics. 
credit to the original owners
and i found this youtube clip bts 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAWR4uqFoIY&feature=youtu.be

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling

0.0 her clothes tho lol 
bomb looks like his knees are buckling 

ha the bodyguards!! 

Oh my gosh that is a lot of pictures.But i just couldnt be greedy and let my eyes and heart only have the joy and satisfaction--i had to share lol. I cant wait!!! 
credit to all the original owners too! Uma99 im starting to like a lot

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
woooooooooooooooow beautiful mv and the pics ah what i can see please hurry with lakorn iam dying her  :weee: hurrrrrrrry

lovestar

sarNie Adult
That seriously IS a lot of pictures. I particularly like the picture that is sketched showing bomb holding mints hand. Eek so cute ^_^
I also really like that First guy. He and mint seem close off and on camera. He kinda reminds me of Peach Pachara from Hormones

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
teedee said:
Awww..soooo sweet!!!  i so badly want to see Cubic. hope we really get to see in January 2014.

This should be the scene before she went back to Thailand. she came to see him all wet from the rain and he took her to his room, dry her hair and... kiss her. her first kiss from him. i'm glad they added a hug. but hope they didn't remove the kiss in this scene or else i'll be so mad.
Could you explain about the new pictures that were posted up? Lol I wouldn want to know about them please. ;)

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
The kiss scene? Didn't ch3 ban real kiss? Gosh ch3 can you fulfill some of our hearts? Lol. I recognized his face somewhere. Didn't realize it was P'Mint's high school friend. He is pretty cute.
I want to see a scene where Lang Ser gets jealous and if the bodyguards actually do burst into the classroom.
I like how there are 4 books where Ruethainak and Lin Lang Ser age more and love each other more. Most Thai lakorns they rush the characters to love each other, so I'm happy the author expanded their time and love. Have to read it.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Eeeks all these photo are making me excited!!!! Just hurry up and aired already lol jk jk take ur time (uma99) and wow us crazy fans :p

nklue1

sarNie Adult
OMG no kissing scene
seriously i was looking forward that
stupid CH3
wanna cry
apart from that cant WAIT

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
Never thought I'd be excited about this one since the title always threw me off. But judging from the pictures, I totally can't wait ^_^