[Ch3] Cubic (UMA99)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
These two bicker so much behind the scenes, I'm not surprise to see Chalida making faces when she had to peck him on the cheek heheh 
Bomb and Chalida are such a fun pairing!! I love the exaggeration of having to check her pulse when Bomb leaned in for a kiss HAHAHAH

Cr: lakornch3IG

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Cubic cast just landed in Taiwan :)

I've noticed Chalida's teethes are going back in place, perhaps filming is coming to an end soon!!!? I'm sure she was told to stop wearing her retainers and let her teethes separate a little bit to play the role as RuengThai ^^ since her character is suppose to look ugly compared to her sister. At first her gaps were a bother, but after seeing the teaser, I find it darling heehe ^^

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
oh my, the photos just keep up the manga atmosphere, lol! They're so freaking cute!

cool :)

sarNie Adult
I just died by laughing toooo much!! :ghehe: that picture was so cute omgawsh :heart: Mint's face is hilarious.theyre so adorable :crush:  lol 

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
there are alot of cuuuuuuuuute pics of cast cubic but i dont know how to put it here cuteness overload 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Bomb looked awakward in KCR, so I didn't think he could pull the Mob leader role. But man I was wrong, he sure does look good. He looks mature for his age. Very manly. ^-^ I liked the teaser. I think I will enjoy this pairing. PIctures were cute too!

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Ahahahaha, for the first picture, that's not Chalida's most attractive expression. xD But I :heart: the picture! Actually, I heart all the Bomb - Mint pictures; they are such an adorable couple! Look so compatible together, too. :wub:

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
YaMaMiKi said:
I Just Had To Share This
CR: Mint IG 
this is so cute. I ope they allowed real kiss. (I wish it was mark, since it was james the first time) but still. This scene reminds me of a the taiwan drama "Love Around" because it was shot in Taiwan. (Love George Hu btw) lol. I am super hype now for CUBIC. Filming will approx be like 6-7 months. That is pretty long. I hope its more then 13episodes, because I wanna see chalida for a long time. LOOL> (Back to Heirs)

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
@fantastic_27
LOVE GEORGE HU! And Annie Chen. I miss her long hair for her though. Loved her in Inborn Pair with Chris Wang. Hilarious couple. Well that's off topic.
Bomb and Mint. <3

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Since Mint just recently uploaded these pictures on her IG, I'm assuming they haven't been seen/shared yet? :eek: Man, their pictures are just so squeal-worthy! So many potential lakorns for 2014; I love it! :woot: Looks like 2014 is going to be an awesome year... :thumbsup:

Credit: Mint's (mint_chalida) IG.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
They look very cute in these pics
@maiko
Agree I think 2014 will be my year because all of the lakorns I am looking forward is going to air. Eps my Toomtam and Vill, Mark and Bella, Mint and Bomb

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Their off-screen relationship is something to adore. Thanks for sharing Maiko <3

One word I always describe BM: FUN

ahaha

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Just had a Chalex moment^^
Alex commented on this pic of Chalida;

cr: mintchalidaIG

Alex: you look grown up
Mint: I miss you so much, you forgot all about me(Nong).