[Ch3] Cubic (UMA99)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Minny: I love how Bomb and Mint will be the ones to start the year with Cubic! :woot:

Ip.smilez: Awh, you're welcome. :kiss: Haha, "fun" for Bomb & Mint? To me, it's "adorable!" :wub: And you! I thought you said you will follow forum rules and won't hotlink any more (IG) pictures without first uploading them onto an image hosting server? :whahuh: Tsk, tsk, you're already breaking your word, darling Ip.smilez! :lol: :smack: Now, now, follow the rules, ok? :console: :lolyup: :kiss:

Anyway, aw, that's such an beautiful picture of Chalida! And that conversation between Alex and Chalida is just super sweet and cute! :spin:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:

Ip.smilez: Awh, you're welcome. :kiss: Haha, "fun" for Bomb & Mint? To me, it's "adorable!" :wub: And you! I thought you said you will follow forum rules and won't hotlink any more (IG) pictures without first uploading them onto an image hosting server? :whahuh: Tsk, tsk, you're already breaking your word, darling Ip.smilez! :lol: :smack: Now, now, follow the rules, ok? :console: :lolyup: :kiss:

Anyway, aw, that's such an beautiful picture of Chalida! And that conversation between Alex and Chalida is just super sweet and cute! :spin:
Omeeeegahhh !!! *covers my face I get my first strike =x you won't be seeing my doing this ever again *pinky swear ^^

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
^Aw, you! xD :loool: Now, now...refrain yourself. :strong: The pictures are cute and irresistible, I know ( :yes: ), but you can still share them by posting the direct links, not by hotlinking the pictures. :kiss: K, your pinky swear is now good. :lol:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
From the clips Buauma provided for us on her ig of BM shows how friendly they are with one another. BM were spitting watermelon seeds at each other hahah I found it hilarious how mint kinda held back and bomb didn't! Both bomb and mint can totally pass as brother and sister haha I adore their playfulness and offscreen chemistry.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Bow and Tye are both in Cubic. Yay looks like she's going to be playing a nice girl for once hehehe sighs sadly Best's character dies T_T poor Tah.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
kodocha said:
i read before that it will air in the beginning of 2014 January so i think they almost finished but still not sure 
I think it's coming to an end pretty soon because one of the staff crew members poster a pic of Cubic crew and a pic of her Bomb saying "Thank you very much" It won't be long until we get to see Cubic. Yayers

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
thank you smiles i really want to see this one badly yes iam biased to Mint but still more biased to mafia lakorn ,dramas.......

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ahhhh I just saw a cute scene of Mint hugging Bomb making all these faces and he wasn't aware of them haahahah she's so funny wording that she's going to throw up lol it's going to be a love triangle scene where she is hugging bomb and first sees them together. The director is teaching First how to look at them hugging each other. I'm not able to share it here however you can go to buauma ig to view it

I find Bomb especially handsome when he's clean cut.^^ whoooo As for First, he has an adorable baby face :) I find him more likable in videos than pics tho

fun

Expired Sarnie
Haha love it. I just finished viewing the clip smilez mention. Is that really First? He looks different.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
fun said:
Haha love it. I just finished viewing the clip smilez mention. Is that really First? He looks different.
I replayed that clip so many times hhaha it gets funnier each time a watch it.
@fun, that is a different First (First Parada)^^