[Ch3] Cubic (UMA99)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Mahalo dear: You tricked me...I thought I would hear an airing date for Cubic from you...but nope, no airing date! :cry1: Just the OST(s). :teary: Haha, just kidding! :lol: Thanks for the updates! :kiss: :grouphug: Exciting updates despite the mysterious airing date! :dance1: It's February already, so we should hear a date soon... :woot:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
Mahalo dear: You tricked me...I thought I would hear an airing date for Cubic from you...but nope, no airing date! :cry1: Just the OST(s). :teary: Haha, just kidding! :lol: Thanks for the updates! :kiss: :grouphug: Exciting updates despite the mysterious airing date! :dance1: It's February already, so we should hear a date soon... :woot:
Lol. I'm still waiting for the airing date also. I think they're ready to go on air. Just waiting for a slot to be open. 

AikOm^_^

Mahalo said:
Lol. I'm still waiting for the airing date also. I think they're ready to go on air. Just waiting for a slot to be open. 

:lmao2: Exactly what Fun said. :bhehe:

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice osts cant wait for this lakorn come out already 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
wahhh...if their is already teaser for ost then the drama will be airing soon!!!! You guys don't know i've been waiting for CUBIC! 

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Reading Pantip
I Believe They Are Airing SAT 8 March
Taking The Time Slot of FRI-SAt-SUn 8:15 (20:15)
Prime-time Right??
Said To HAVE 14 eps? NOT CONFIRMED
hey at least they have an air date

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
WOW
The Teaser isnt bad
its better then what i expected from UMA
Only 2 more more FULL weeks from Today
Can I start The Countdown
I knows 14 Days is Long But Im So intimidated
EXCITING
here it is 
14 Days

AikOm^_^

Yay, Saturday, March 8!!! :woot: Finally!!!!!! :party: :yahoo: :dance1: I'll have to check the teaser(s) later...computer is running too slow at the moment. :phew: