[Ch3] Dao Kaew Duen (Broadcast Thai)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I laughed out loud throughout episode 5. I just find it so funny how the 3 nang'rai girls are so hilarious! They seriously look like dumb,slow girls. (Not to be mean) haha. It's just so funny to watch and not laugh. I love this lakorn. Gosh, I can't wait for next Wednesday!!!! Seems like they're all going to Chiang Mai. Khun Chai is going to give Dao a tour (???).  

cecilia

Staff member
I didn't want today episode end at all .. it's getting better and better. I really like khun Ying and Pong's bickering romance.  Khun Ying is so cute!!!! P'UMM is super handsome as the episode went on .. can't wait for next week as well.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
padbvoc88@hotmail.com said:
Thank you icyplace for responding to my questions. It is more clearly for me now. So in the sequel aum and janie ll be included as well and Ken P ll be their son ? Answering your question I already watched today's episode it has a lot of cute moments between aum and janie it seem like he is fowling in love already. To bad the end of the episode end it to badly hope janie figures out how to get off of the video problem. What you think ?
thanks pad,
just skimming through 2 eps, like everybody here, it's getting better and better, still anxiously waiting for the sub, love it when i really understand it, lol.
this is my fever lakorn now,

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Alice said:
man the scene when Janie and her friends dress up as boy got me laughing 

Speaking of Janie dressing up as a man, I remember her lakorn where she pretended to be a guy to be a back up dancer. I forgot the plot line, but the title was something like, "Sompong Nong Somchai". Super hilarious lakorn. 

& the Nang Rai's fighting was too funny! lol

--> found a clip (the show is also on YT)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxoAqJY44PU

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Aww.... Sompong Nong Somchai!!!! Love that lakorn!!!!!! Cute & Funny! Janie still looks the same. Lol. Same voice too. Hahahahhaha... 

cecilia

Staff member
That's what i was going to mention earlier but forgot .. that scene reminded me of Sompong and Somchai too lol

SO FUNNY in today episode when khun Chai asked Dao what would she like from him in return .. she thought in her head to tell him that she wants his sperm .. but came out of nowhere with 'ALLOW ME TO BE YOUR FRIEND' instead lmao

And her awkward and disappointed smile got me laughing so hard!!!!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
-AyLove- said:
Aww.... Sompong Nong Somchai!!!! Love that lakorn!!!!!! Cute & Funny! Janie still looks the same. Lol. Same voice too. Hahahahhaha... 

Its one of my fav. Janie lakorns.  :clap: Have to rewatch it again! totally miss it.

bau

sarNie Egg
I'm watching this at the moment too. Loving it so far :D P'Aum is handsome as always and Janie is gorgeous. Can't wait for more eps. Ahh and like most of you, I am hating the effects and weird angle shots. It's very distracting, I hope they reduce it in the episodes to come. 

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Sompong Nong Somchai is one of my fav Janie's lakorns. She pretends to be a male back-up dancer and spied something for the police. Their head falls in love with her without knowing Janie being a girl so it is hilarious when he tried not to think about her, going to meditation and trying out with other girls so that he wants to halt himself transforming into a gay. :pPPP

I like ep 5 of Dao Kaew Duen so much. Our chai is amazed and gazed at our Dao on the catwalk, remember. He can't even return the words to Ying when she talks to her about Dao but opens his mouth and smirkingly looks at Dao. :DDD I can assure P'Chai is so much in love with Dao now.

Hehe, Dao is still afraid to get in love. She simply wants Chai's sperm but when she has to tell Chai, she shows unconsciously about how Chai will think of her if she does ask his sperm. So she just says something else. :DDDDD

I want more Dao and Chai moment. They are so cute. I know Pong is smacked up by our Ying but their love story is not so convincing to me as Janie and Aum. OMG, I am so much in love with Thai lakorns now just because of JANIEeeee. My love, my beauty. I wish her all the best.

I think the scandal of her is now ended, right? Seems no one mentions about it anymore.... crossed figers xxx well donexxx

xxx
Andrea

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I love Ying and pong more than dao and chai...

Lol part is ying dropping the plate and act all indicated innocent. . She's always c**k-blocking pong in jao lay way... pong has met a spicy match. .. in the earlier ep I thought he would suggest that ying like dao not him

Her antic make me lmao and pong is beside himself

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Ow at this point I really feel bad for my Dao  :weee: those...........those......ugh!! I'm so mad!! how dare they upload such clip and accuse Dao of being the girl on it?!
and Khun Chai's too quick to judge! and his mum!! she's sticking to those crazy women and believing everything they say to her like an idiot; heck not only does she believe them but she also does as they demand... WTH!

ok time for ep 05, hopefully it won't be as stressful as the 4th! 

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn is hilarious. I love how it's not too dramatic or cheesy. Perfect balance of everything. I'm not too stressed over our nang rai's cause Dao seems to handle business well. Love me a strong n'ek.

Btw, I just noticed how elf-like Aum's ears are. Did anyone noticed how red they were while he was in the room with that Cat girl? Haha.  

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
One of the scene I like from episode 4 was when he asked her out for a movie. She asked him what he wanted to watch. I forgot what was his answer but I know he said "Titantic" afterwards. Lmao. So funny.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Oh, was that what she asked? Lol. I wasn't sure, I forgot.(Bad memory,lol) But I thought it was funny though. Lol.