[Ch3] Dao Kaew Duen (Broadcast Thai)

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
Am I the only one who starts cheesing every time Pong Chan and Ying start texting? Lol. They're so cute. I want more scenes with the two. 

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Sawan said:
Am I the only one who starts cheesing every time Pong Chan and Ying start texting? Lol. They're so cute. I want more scenes with the two. 
You are not alone. Count me in but I still want Ying to push her cousin a bit more so I don't want her to fall for Pong yet. Seems she starts to have a feeling for him...

I don't want a cupid to fall in love first before my Dao and Chai become one yet. :(

BiPi

sarNie Egg
andreanaing said:
I was looking at the shoe that you guys talk about and found out this interesting fact about her shoes. Do you know what the name of her shoes is?
Ash Virgin Sneaker Taupe Nappa Leather
I was like loz, What? Even the shoe is?????? :whahuh: :whahuh: :whahuh:
LoL... it's funny when you put it that way .. probably it was an intention from the director ...
A 32 years old Virgin wears a Virgin Sneaker ... LoL

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Love Ying and Pong! I think Pong is also falling for her but he doesn't quiet know it yet...neither does ying...but it's more apparent with her than him...Yes Cupid Ying....she too adorable

On is so annoying...Dao should get a clip with On husband w/her b/f and just broadcast it

BiPi

sarNie Egg
Really love Khun Dao's clothing in this lakorn, It's simple, modern and Chic.
It would be good if anyone can compile a list of clothing brand she has been wearing through out the lakorn.
I guest may be someone can approach the production company and request for information ... they are probably happy to share since it's creating publicity and promotion too 

bau

sarNie Egg
Hahahahaha yall are so funny with the detective work about the shoe. I really love her sneakers too, they look awesome. I want a pair!

Anyways no doubt my most favourite part of the lastest ep is when Dao was burying herself in the book, dying from embarrassment after her bro spilt the beans to Pongchan that he's a potential sperm donor. ROFL. What's even more funnier is her comment afterwards about the fact that one of Pongchan's fault is that he uses his sperm too often so therefore then his child won't be strong.

BiPi

sarNie Egg
LOL .. the way Khun Dao's trying to get Khun Chai's attention was so hilarious..
He's so focus when he is on duty and couldn't even noticed her at all ...she's tried all possible way to smile, to hi, to wave... and finally a drop of bulk of magazines certainly get his attention...

BiPi

sarNie Egg
pink_juliet_kashie said:
Loved todays episode.

I laughed so hard when Dao was quietly admiring Khun Chai Jun sleeping like a baby. She was so into it and the way he woke up just totally killed the mood! LoL. It was unexpected and halirious.

SPOILER ALERT!

OMG! I swear I literally screamed when that turned out to be a dream. I really thought it was happening! Argh! Damn producers!!! Btw Aum was so Pricking hot! His stare, his smile, his voice in that entire scene...just melts! I think that scene melted my ovaries! Hahaha

It took me by surprise too ... even I was so in the moment quietly admiring Khun Chai sleeping ... it's a beautiful moment waking up seeing someone you like sleeping near by you so peaceful and so cute like little baby boy...
And when he wake up i burst into laughter and laughter  ... haha  such an awkward and  hilarious moment

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
BiPi said:
Really love Khun Dao's clothing in this lakorn, It's simple, modern and Chic.
It would be good if anyone can compile a list of clothing brand she has been wearing through out the lakorn.
I guest may be someone can approach the production company and request for information ... they are probably happy to share since it's creating publicity and promotion too 
Follow Vera Salon on IG. Vera Salon is the wardrobe stylist for BroadcastThai. Updates are usually posted on the brand of the actors/actresses is wearing. Check it out.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
This Pong guy is so cheesy & corny, but I adore him so much.

When he tells Nan that Dao is going to be the mother of his child  :coverlaf:  :loool:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I didnt like pong at first, but im slowly falling for him. Lol. Gosh, im not even khun ying and im falling for him like khun ying is. Lol.

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
ceda_lee said:
This Pong guy is so cheesy & corny, but I adore him so much.

When he tells Nan that Dao is going to be the mother of his child  :coverlaf:  :loool:

Yes, the mother of his future child is busy chasing the father of her future baby but what a pity, he is not the one.

I wish Kun Dao will think less about her future baby all the time. She thought way too much of her unborn child so that she overlooked how well Khun Chai treated her. Everything she did for Khun Chai was just for the purpose of getting his sperm. Poor Chai Jan, he has been so smitten by her manipulation.  At one point, he even thought there was someone in Dao's heart already. :lmao: :cry1:

I pitied Khun Apichet as well. In the past, when Chai was with Nam, Apichet always protected Chai by sacrificing himself to stop Nam. Khun Chai was so happy at that time. Now things changed. Khun Chai felt annoyed with Apichet when Dao was around. He disliked Apichet talking so much to Dao and flirting with Dao. His face was so strict with Apichet when the latter tried to talk to Dao. Poor Apichet! His buddy disliked his being near the rador of Dao. :spam: :spam: :weep: :weep: :nono1: :nono1:

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Dao helps Khun Chai's hotel problems. The woman is causing so many troubles for Khun Chai as the camera phone was found in the hotel restroom in the earlier episode. Later, the truth is explored because Dao caught the mastermind behind this incident and Khun Chai thanks Dao so much. He asks her what she wants in return and unfortunately Dao is still not dare to ask his sperm so she misses another chance for her mission to be completed again.

BiPi

sarNie Egg
andreanaing said:
Yes, the mother of his future child is busy chasing the father of her future baby but what a pity, he is not the one.

I wish Kun Dao will think less about her future baby all the time. She thought way too much of her unborn child so that she overlooked how well Khun Chai treated her. Everything she did for Khun Chai was just for the purpose of getting his sperm. Poor Chai Jan, he has been so smitten by her manipulation.  At one point, he even thought there was someone in Dao's heart already. :lmao: :cry1:

I pitied Khun Apichet as well. In the past, when Chai was with Nam, Apichet always protected Chai by sacrificing himself to stop Nam. Khun Chai was so happy at that time. Now things changed. Khun Chai felt annoyed with Apichet when Dao was around. He disliked Apichet talking so much to Dao and flirting with Dao. His face was so strict with Apichet when the latter tried to talk to Dao. Poor Apichet! His buddy disliked his being near the rador of Dao. :spam: :spam: :weep: :weep: :nono1: :nono1:

"..Yes, the mother of his future child is busy chasing the father of her future baby.." It's so funny when you put it that way ... haha

I really like Khun Pong's voice .. his voice sounds very cheesy, sexy and horny ..  especially every time he's getting close to Khun Ying.. 
My heart would melt if a man speaks to me like him ... 

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
BiPi said:
"..Yes, the mother of his future child is busy chasing the father of her future baby.." It's so funny when you put it that way ... haha

I really like Khun Pong's voice .. his voice sounds very cheesy, sexy and horny ..  especially every time he's getting close to Khun Ying.. 
My heart would melt if a man speaks to me like him ... 

Normally, I don't find Thai language sexy or cheesy. Yet, whenever I listen to Ken Theeradeth or Nadech speaking Thai, my heart melts and I find them speaking Thai so sexily!!

For Pong, I don't notice that much as I don't pay much attention to him so let me listen  to him more in later episodes. Then, I will come back to your topic of his sexy voice... hehe