[Ch3] Dao Kaew Duen (Broadcast Thai)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I'll miss Dao & Khun Chai. I wished Ch.3 bent their rules a bit. Like maybe only "mature" actors can give us real kisses. Or have it be like a voluntary thing, for the actors/actresses themselves. The fake kisses.. the angles, or the forehead kissing is kinda cheesy when thats all we get. At least 1 real kiss in the end or something.

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
Is it just me or do Wednesdays and Thursdays take really long to get here? Lol. Thank goodness tomorrow's Wednesday.

Hi guys :) I can't believe last episode will be this Thursday didn't u said it has 12 episodes there are 3 left right ? It shouldn't finished until next Wednesday ? No !!!!!!!! Am going to miss dao and chai a lot :(

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I'm not so sure how many episodes there will be here, but since Ken and Chompoo's lakorn will air next Wednesday. Therefore, DKD will end on Thursday which means it will have a total of 11 episodes.  

I know, we're all going to miss them so much!!!

Oh!! Thank you AyLove :) now I don't know how to feel patiently waiting for hew episodes but saddly tht ll finished this Thursday :( oh!!! I know the sequel will hv different actors but hopefully dao and chai could be in an episode or two as guess :)

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
I thought it'll have 12 episodes?  :scratchhead2: If it's ending this week, I'm so not prepared! Thought it was next week. I hope it is. 11 episodes is too short! We need more Dao and Chai / Pong and Ying scenes.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i think this one only has 11episode remember they will have a part2 continue story and i have a feeling Ken P is Chai Jun/Khun Dao Son 

fun

Expired Sarnie
i dont care if this will have a 2 or not. the fact that there will be no more aum and janie is the problem lol

i hope the pranang in the second part will not be their child love story. if they decided to do that they could have set the first part in the 70s or 80s.

txrk

sarNie Egg
I think the manager states 12 epi however if you read ep11 in manager,it should the storyline for ep10 which will be broadcasting tonight.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I notice ch.3 Lakorns are getting short. Like 10-13 episodes. Its good as long as we're satisfied of the ending and they wrap up the story nicely. Sometimes its a hassle to watch 20+ episodes of lag & drag.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i dont mind short lakorns as long as everything gets tide. this has potential to hit the 12 episode. i just dontbunderstand why end at such an odd number.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Is it just me or is anyone else unable to watch in viki? I tried watching episodes 8 and 9 and they are unavailable :-(  Can I watch it with english subs anywhere else, ladies?

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
PhoneO_5 said:
So, what is this lakorn about? Why is there sperm and eggs? Really wanna catch up on Thai lakorns.

You should definitely give this lakorn a shot :) To summarize this lakorn in a sentence -- Janie wants Aum's sperm, LOL.