[Ch3] Dao Kaew Duen (Broadcast Thai)

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
they r a hot and sexy couple <3 AJ ! aum is attentive to janie and shes a little shy, so cute. cant wait for this lakorn

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
credit as tagged

omg Aum staring at Janie i feel like they both misses each other

may1363

sarNie Adult
Apparently Janie and Um are acquainted with each other since they were little, that is why they are so comfortable . First time watching Um in romantic comedy. Can't wait to see them together.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Aum and Janie said that they've known each other since their childhood days..... wow, that's a LONG time!

And they're both born in the same year/are the same age too. They should date since they have so much off screen chemistry! But too bad they're both taken though.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So what's the story?? I'm not too fond of Janie's acting, but since it's a romcom and it's Aum...I'll give it a try.
BTW, have they ever been paired?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
So what's the story?? I'm not too fond of Janie's acting, but since it's a romcom and it's Aum...I'll give it a try.
BTW, have they ever been paired?
yes they've been paired already this is their 2nd lakorn reunion

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
yeah so looking forward...already they look great. love janie's acting, shes awesome, both in acting and her beauty ! <3<3<3janie.....anticipating this lakorn

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I knew something was off about Aum right when I saw the pics. I couldn't pinpoint it then, but now I've just realized it...Aum doesn't have his mustache and goatee anymore...haha.
I personally think the make up artists should lay off the make up on Janie. Her face is totally caked with make up and it's not attractive.