[Ch3] Dao Kaew Duen (Broadcast Thai)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Janie look absolutely stunning at da opening!!! :drools: :drools: Aum and Janie pair is so H.O.T!!! And so many new faces??? And so many couples???

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
From what i got from that interview above, the basic storyline seems to be similar to Jennifer Aniston's comedy "The Switch" where she wants a baby but doesn't want a relationship, in fact this kinda sounds like a Thai version of "The Switch" minus the sperm switching storyline

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^ Really??! I like The Switch! I might really give this one a try since Aum's in it!

So there's a Thai version of The Switch?? Or did I read it wrong..?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
There's no Thai version of The Switch, I'm just saying it sounds like it.
Oh. So this one will probably the Thai version of The Switch. Cool. I'm anticipating this one because I love the movie. Well, I'll be watching it if someone subs haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm just curious. Janie's hair is real right? It has so much volume. I want my hair to look like that haha.

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
hi SunYukView4ever and cupid candy, janie absolutely stun us, shes so sexy and gorgeous <3 j
Thanks for all the pics Meadow...JA look a hot & cute couple
janie's hair is to die for, us gals want such voluminous hair, alas only some lucky ladies have such hair type !! definitely her hair is real, should see her in Rang Ngao and Hong Sabut Lai, her hair is just too goregous !!! love it

tinah

sarNie Coma
They both look good there. I don't see the sweet Janie anymore. She's leaning over to the sexy side now. Sucks for Rita that she isn't part of broadcast anymore or is she still? Cause she hasn't had a Lakorn for them. There was rumors awhile ago saying she left broadcast

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Indeed, Janie's hair is very very beautiful. I also wish my hair was like her.

Yay, they started filming. :D o m g, the other day I watched an interview of Janie,and she said she'll have two lakorns next year, one is this one and another one is unknown atm b/c she didn't said what it is.hah.. I'm so curious what her lakorn will be. Excited.

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
Indeed, Janie's hair is very very beautiful. I also wish my hair was like her.

Yay, they started filming. :D o m g, the other day I watched an interview of Janie,and she said she'll have two lakorns next year, one is this one and another one is unknown atm b/c she did said what it is.hah.. I'm so curious what her lakorn will be. Excited.
oh my AyLove, u give me so much high and happy hope ! so excited to hear tat janie has another lakorn ! i hope she pairs with mart....love them so much in sapai look toong, they were so cute. thanks 2 u again 4 posting the lakorn, i love it :=) otherwise kenT is good 2 but i think kens 2 busy with other filming. once janie's next project is known i would like to ask Alice to help put in mart's name to team up wif janie, hope she doesnt mind. miss j&s.....thanks a mil AyLove for this piece of good news !

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ You're very welcome, Daytonalay. When I watched the interview,and she said she'll have two lakorn for next year. I was super excited. I thought she was going to mention the title of that other lakorn she;'s going to be in but nope she didn't mention it. So,we'll have to wait and see what it will be. I agree I would like to see Smart and her back together. I know he's having another lakorn with Taew again. I also want Janie and Por T back together too.hah. I miss them in Tard Rak.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
A hot guy + a gorgeous lady = hot couple...if tat make any sense hehehe Anyways Aum look hot in here maybe it because it Broadcast Thai LOL! Janie like i say beafore gorgeous! They look good...cant wait to see a actual filming!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
They both look good there. I don't see the sweet Janie anymore. She's leaning over to the sexy side now. Sucks for Rita that she isn't part of broadcast anymore or is she still? Cause she hasn't had a Lakorn for them. There was rumors awhile ago saying she left broadcast
Rita will be in Raeng Ruk broadcast upcoming project with Ken/Cherry but sad Rita she's playing n'rai