[Ch3] Dao Kaew Duen (Broadcast Thai)

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
I love Janie, but from the clips I was watching she has a history of dating only "hi-so" men. They said she settle w/Ae bc he's really rich! I love her, but come on you're only 30 something you could marry a better man w/out a 18yr old daughter!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
There's no way ch3 will replace janie with anyone for this lakorn. They're almost done with this lakorn and it's about to air soon whenever it will be.

Ps. The host for that one morning show,not the one with joy r but the one that have a lady and a man as a host, i think it's a morning show. Lol. Anyway, she said that fans shouldnt worried that there will be changes to any of her lakorns. Everything will still be the same. Nothing will change. This issue is her personal issue it doesnt involve her work therefore nothing will change. I will put the video here but i can't because my charger for my laptop is missing. No more batteries in my laptop. :( i have to find it!!! Im currently using my ipod to log in here. :( cant view any videos at all!! Urgh!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
Wow really...Rita i'm fine with for da other lakorn but Cherry :no: Cherry is a amazing actress but lost inserts in her ever since her lakorn with Tik...find someone better than we'll talk :lol: why dont just air da lakorn because there will be lot of undo scene and so much to film!!!
this lakorn at first the role is given to Cherry then she dropped out Ch3 then pass onto Janie this one will be a problem as for other lakorn with Dome should be okay for them to get Rita to replace Janie since filming just started and about Janie this scandal isn't small there is more that we don't seem to know 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lynnyang said:
I love Janie, but from the clips I was watching she has a history of dating only "hi-so" men. They said she settle w/Ae bc he's really rich! I love her, but come on you're only 30 something you could marry a better man w/out a 18yr old daughter!
this old dude his a billionaire 

fanny

sarNie Adult
Ok people...she did not kill anyone. It's her personal issue, she only got married. It is not a bad scandal. She married someone that is available. She did nothing wrong. There are many other actresses that married rich ugly man too. I hope nothing change just because she got married.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fanny said:
Ok people...she did not kill anyone. It's her personal issue, she only got married. It is not a bad scandal. She married someone that is available. She did nothing wrong. There are many other actresses that married rich ugly man too. I hope nothing change just because she got married.
maybe there is more further issue with this scandal right now they are investigating 

fanny

sarNie Adult
As long as she did not hurt anyone or stealing anyone's husband, then I would still say that Janie didn't do anything wrong. What's there to investigate...people sounds like she a prisoner or something. I may lose some respect for her, but I still love her as an actress.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
@fanny i totally agree! She didnt do anything wrong. She didn't steal anyone man. He and her ex haven't live under the same root for 10 years now. They're no longer in a relationship. The only reason why they still communicate is because of their daughter. Damn, Straight! I'm not going to lie,i am disappointed at her action & decision but no matter what, i am still one of her biggest fan!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
-AyLove- said:
@fanny i totally agree! She didnt do anything wrong. She didn't steal anyone man. He and her ex haven't live under the same root for 10 years now. They're no longer in a relationship. The only reason why they still communicate is because of their daughter. Damn, Straight! I'm not going to lie,i am disappointed at her action & decision but no matter what, i am still one of her biggest fan!
i am sadden as much as u too this isn't Janie's good year we all support her and still like her but people in Thailand is different from us they now judge Janie a bad girl image already 
btw off topic well done AyLove your Thai is getting better 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
saw on IG too airing 29th August replacing Kularb Fai Wed-Thu they switch it with Por N and NoonW and i hope good news to Sanaeha Sunya Kaen with P'Dome 
cos her scandal is fix thanks to god ka took khun sabai dee naka  :highfive:

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
i was soooooo afraid that they will change her but thank god that everything went well i love Janie and i don't care about the scandals people should not judge without knowing the truth 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Amya said:
@alice .. Pairing cherry and dome instead? Is that confirmed...??? Please no.
that one with Dome lakorntv3 IG just reply a my question they won't change it was just a rumor and the lakorn still go on n'ek remain as Janie her scandal is fix