[Ch3] Dao Kaew Duen (Broadcast Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
can't believe  Kong Karoon sang the ost his that hiso dude that will be competing with Aum just to get Janie in this lakorn 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Vee_1990 said:
Can't help but post my first comment on this forum, thank you for posting the link of the eng sub of this super fun to watch lakorn. 

I love rom-com thai series and I'm always rooting for a strong character nang'ek that's why I'm very sure that I'm going to love this lakorn.

Once again you're are a nang fah for sharing the link.

No problem. ^^

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Aww da two fight like cat & dog!!! Loved Janie, she is very pretty :) :)

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Seems like everybody is enjoying it....I shall start it! I'm really excited for this one, thank god it is being subbed!

little22

sarNie Juvenile
A storyline u don't get often. I enjoy it.  I was wondering where Lift's wife at haven't seen her in lakorns since a long time where she's n'ek back in the days.  Is she married and have kids yet?

fun

Expired Sarnie
i love the intro were dao nararrates. very chic and modern. then we get to see khun chai flexing his mighty arms *drool. it gets better that they both set sail in their car out into the city. epic beginning. the music score is pure awesome and the theme song is so mesmerizing.

the elevator scene had to be my fav. little girl is so adorable to the max.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fun said:
i love the intro were dao nararrates. very chic and modern. then we get to see khun chai flexing his mighty arms *drool. it gets better that they both set sail in their car out into the city. epic beginning. the music score is pure awesome and the theme song is so mesmerizing.

the elevator scene had to be my fav. little girl is so adorable to the max.
oh yeah i also love the elevator scene too that little girl is so cute 

natia

sarNie Egg
BiPi said:
Loving the OST, do you know where can i get the mp3 version ? (good quality mp3)
Such a beautiful song. I have it on repeat. The singer is Pete Pol 
Copy the thai title ดาวเกี้ยวเดือน and you will find it at 4shared.com 

fun

Expired Sarnie
OT does anyone know the thai spelling of Pete Pol. I love his voice. Gotta go Google him now lol

Amelie3

sarNie Egg
I'm so happy that this topic becomes more active! So many positive comments about Ep 1, it's wonderful!  :cheer:

Did you see that our team already subbed the complete first Ep on Viki.com? So check it out if you want to watch it with subs: http://www.viki.com/tv/20890c-the-star-courts-the-moon

Aww and it's so hard to wait for new Eps for this one. I guess the OST and other stuff like this awesome MV for it by XxOnlyMyObsessionxX @ YT have to keep us happy for now:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_M2TuvS2M-c

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thanks for the info. I have been checking daily for the completion of episode 1 w eng sub.

Nvm about Pete Pol. He is weird lol (from 2 of his mvs) but not in a bad way.

Amelie3

sarNie Egg
sh0rtys0ofly said:
I been trying to watch the eng sub, but for some reason itsays not available

Recently Viki has some problems and often errors when loading a site. If you're watching it on your PC and you refresh it some times it should work. Since I'm handling the videos there I'm pretty sure that all are up and working. I don't know exactly how it works if you're trying to watch it via Iphone etc.