[Ch3] Dao Kaew Duen (Broadcast Thai)

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Ow I cant wait to get home and watch the 2nd episode! saw some pics here and there and it just looks too tempting!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg Aum he went to hire Janie to be his girlfriend so his mum stop arrange him with that noisy girl 

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Khun Chai is such a gentleman and Janie portrays as a very strong woman able to overcome obstacles and bullies in life on her own. I like her character and Dao Kaew Duen ep 3 is so far the best!!!!!!! :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:
Can't wait for next week. It's too long!!!! :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
I hate that nosy gal. Now she cooperated with girlfriend and wife of Janie's ex and tried to bully Janie. Yet, our Dao is so strong that she can manage everything on her own. However, I want Khun Chai to quickly fall in love with Dao and comfort her before she stresses out with those bullies and rumors on the media. :woot2: :woot2: :woot2:

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
queenyeon said:
Ow I cant wait to get home and watch the 2nd episode! saw some pics here and there and it just looks too tempting!
I like ep 3 better though without sub yet, I find it more tempting and interesting! :D :)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Ep. 2 & 3 was awesome! esp. ep. 3!! I won't post any spoilers, but I think we'd all squeal! lol Really like Aum in this Lakorn. I haven't watched his Lakorns in a long time. Can't wait for next week!

- Something thats irritating me are the effects! Omg, they need to stop doing those black & white shots out of nowhere. It makes no sense when nothing is happening and all of a sudden the scene turns black & white. Are the editors practicing their editing skills or something? And they definitely need to stop shooting the whole show with the edges blurred and darkened. So uncomfortable watching with all the annoying edits. I like that its HD and all that, but thats as far as editing should go. 

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
This is so fun to watch and it keeps getting better and better! Why must it air on Wednesdays and Thursdays?!? Such an odd placement. Sigh. Next week is going to be such a long wait. 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
x0unerthanlater said:
Ep. 2 & 3 was awesome! esp. ep. 3!! I won't post any spoilers, but I think we'd all squeal! lol Really like Aum in this Lakorn. I haven't watched his Lakorns in a long time. Can't wait for next week!

- Something thats irritating me are the effects! Omg, they need to stop doing those black & white shots out of nowhere. It makes no sense when nothing is happening and all of a sudden the scene turns black & white. Are the editors practicing their editing skills or something? And they definitely need to stop shooting the whole show with the edges blurred and darkened. So uncomfortable watching with all the annoying edits. I like that its HD and all that, but thats as far as editing should go. 

You took the words out of me! EXACTLY what I'm saying! Those effects have to go!

icyplace

sarNie Adult
wow, just finish ep 1 with sub, thanks to viki subteam and kitkat, i love janie's character here, and agree with everyone, this plot is so interesting, new and so much fun to watch, i like her friends, the part when aum dropped janie, and her dream giving me a big laugh, lol, i've already got hooked with this one, janie's idea about having baby without her man is new and nice, love love it.
like everybody here, her hair and clothes are so beautiful, especially her hair, always love her hair ,
will wait for ep 2-3 to be subbed, the ratings is good too, i 'm so happy for janie and the team

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
about the effect thing that changes i think Broadcast they're trying for a new skill this company is very intelligent 

phiengthirath

sarNie Hatchling
x0unerthanlater said:

I thought I was the only one that thought that...I don't like it at all, makes it seem like its in a dream or something. It just seems like its in the way.

fun

Expired Sarnie
just finished ep 2. this is just too hilarious. the pool scene was epic. i shouldnt be laughing as i know the feeling of being traumatize but when dao say u can stand up, its shallow got me cracking up. lets see who will out wit he other. here comes the fake relation that will eventually u know what.

fun

Expired Sarnie
episode 3 is just perfect. it is really setting the standard for its upcoming episode. so here e have pongjan who is aware of the fake relationship. i like him lol chai jan has a strong competitor. the thing is i cant wait for he eng sub to be released. i want o know more than what i can understand alone w/o eng sub. super excited for next week and the english sub for the perviously aired episodes.