[Ch3] Dao Raung (No Problem)

Falada

sarNie Adult
pink_juliet_kashie said:
Im a little late. But Congrats to everyone involved in Dao Raung. The ratings were phenomenal!! Im so happy for everyone.

I love the cast for this lakorn. Yaya is already my sweetheart but im glad P'Por is still raking in the ratings although he's not Ch3's biggest pra'ek...Pitta was just smoking hot in here as Rose. I've waited 6 years to see PItta act again. The last lakorn I think she was in was Mafia Tee Ruk in 2007. I feel in love w/ her in MTR, so glad to see her grace the small screens again. But I came out of this lakorn loving Ai'Wan. Can someone tell me the name of the actor who portrayed Ai'Wan. Im officially a fan now. I really wanted him and Raung to end up together. *tears*...but Pruek, Raung's brother captured my heart. I was drooling after him the whole lakorn. What's his name as well. Im really bad with these side characters' names. 

Actually Pitta was also in Sarm Noom Nuer Thong. :D
LOL She is really pretty. I used to watch her Gossip shows a lot.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
@Kashie, i swooned over the preuksy guy ( i think his real name is diew suriyont) since he played as chinnakorn. I drool every time he pops up on screen (shoving nadech to the side heh). Wish there were more scenes between him and reung, so i can drool double hehe, plus i really like their sibling interactions

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
@ Kashie: You knew his name is Mor Kong already , right ka , haha. I love him so much. I think his look fit better with Yaya then P' Por but I like P' Por too. Hope that Mor Kong and Yaya will have another lakorn together. He is so handsome :X

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I miss these two!!! look at Reung's face, i js want to take a bite  :coverlaf:

cr:screencap by me

I just wanted to compile the ratings together before iheartlakorns update the ratings for other lakorns. cr:iheartlakorns 

Dao Reuang (CH3)
Ep 01 (07/12/2013) — 8.2(13.8,7.2)
Ep 02 (07/13/2013) — 7.6(12.7,6.6)
Ep 03 (07/14/2013) — 7.8(13.7,6.8)
Ep 04 (07/19/2013) — 7.0(12.4,6.1)
Ep 05 (07/20/2013) — 8.7(12.3,8.0)
Ep 06 (07/21/2013) — 8.4(13.5,7.5)
Ep 07 (07/26/2013) — 8.0(12.9,7.1)
Ep 08 (07/27/2013) — 8.7(15.0,7.6)
Ep 09 (07/28/2013) — 8.1(13.1,7.3)
Ep 10 (08/02/2013) — 11.3(15.1,10.7)
Ep 11 (08/03/2013) — 11.5(16.1,10.7) *Finale*

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivdGeu-RcMc

Randomly watched this vdo, por's cute gesture of giving yaya a flower (while someone was too chikened to LOL) and yaya's ''kob pun ka khun palat'' made me miss the DR casts, going to rewatch dao reung more thoroughly now!

Cant express how perfect the whole DR casts, they are either eye-candy (Reung, preuksy, por, reung's mum), cute in every way (kamjorn, ai wan) and the rests are js too funny!! Just so in love with Dao reung!!

dariey

sarNie Adult
i'm stuck with this lakorn genre.SLICE OF LIFE FTW!..lol

but its true.i love how the entire cast have the chemistry and everyone did great.yaya is the best when potray as reung.right now i can't imagine anyone can be reung.only her..as for the storyline it is beautiful with its own way.no need much romance to make me go gaga over it just simple day-to-day life story is enough.owh add also the comedy for best laugh...i just fall in love with preuk character.wish him to act good more than villain..haha
really want to watch this with eng sub..>____<

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Totally agree with u dariey, they should make more lakorns like this, a fun and lovable storyline, where romance js adds flavour to the story but not the focus of it, too bad this type of genre doesnt attract many audiences, js us two lol. If you happen to watch something similar to this or tnnkk, let me know yea, I think we have similar taste in lakorns heh 

I was actually re-reading a few ep of Fia's recaps on DR, and Reung's conditions in marrying Wan is hilarious!!

If you liked Diew as Preuksy, I think you'll love his character in the first part of SJ series, it's his character in there that made me like him <3

dariey

sarNie Adult
yeah only us two..haha.you too,tell me if you found one like this..^_^

thanks for the recommendation.i'll try to watch it.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Finally it's fully subbed so i could watch, I cant stop laughing at some (or should i say most) parts, the humor just comes off so naturally, just like DJA and Love Recipe. It's a such a breath of fresh air and a break from all these romance lakorns, It has a strong storyline, a tough and strong nek who is the heroine and Khun Palat is the kind of praek i look for in lakorns, the type who has responsibility and purpose and not just doing nothing but tailgating the n'ek all day, im so tired of those. Diew is so eye candy and his smile *gasps* and P'Mam Jintara, I cant stop staring at her, such a beauty

And one the best character has to be Ai Wan, he is soooooo endearing  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  Have been watching this scene countless times starting when Mer sent him the message. And his underlings struggling to read N-O-N-G R-E-U-N-G is hilarious and omg the part where he hit the chairman :wackonut:  so he could be jailed with Reung lol wonder why he loves her so much, it's too cute  :crush:  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88wj9aOd32Q&list=PLUhw4s0ApK8gnVXfY3CyEkh2VLBj1TP_L&index=18

If Ai Wan wasnt so useless who does nothing all day but lives off his parents, he could be the most endearing and loyal character in lakorn history, I havent seen a character who secretly love the nek since grade 1 hahhahahh

Ai Wan:
A girl who can cook and bake is too common
But a girl who gambles, make illegal alcohol and sell illegal lottery can only be Nong Reung lol

I look at her secretly since I studied Grade 1
Like her when since grade 2
Tried to open her skirt in grade 3
Want to kiss her in Grade 4
Be kicked by her frequently in grade 5
Want her to be his wife since grade 6

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkD_NeFzJPM&list=PLUhw4s0ApK8gnVXfY3CyEkh2VLBj1TP_L&index=28

Ai Wan's love has turned into anger, Now he only does slap and kiss hhaahaha

So this is the part where we begin to see Palat's develop feelings/concerns for Reung, the way he stood authoritatively to intercept between Wan and Reung feels so nice. Por may not be the best looking praek out there, but it's these Palat and Phoo Yai roles that makes him so charming 

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Goodness this part HAHAHAHAHA I cant stop laughing at the aftermath of things  :bhehe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Kz_9qFxCjQ

Frankly speaking Ai Wan is pretty bad lol but i cant help feeling touched at how much he lovessssss Reung (still pondering why he loves her so much), he is just too cute, you just cant be angry/hate him for long

Make the sheets tight, If Nong Reung finds out another woman has laid there before her, you're dead!!! lol 

Mer: you're so mean and heartless
Wan: yes, because I gave all my heart to nong reung already. I Love Reung