[Ch3] Dok Som See Thong 3 (Broadcast Thai)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
If this lakorn isn't going to get anywhere, and just create more of a mess than what it has already become, they shouldn't even make this. I like Mongkut Dok Som, but the ending was so bad. Then I thought the second one would have some happy side to it, though since it started until now it's all craziness, drama, sleeping around, back-mouthing,etc. I feel really bad for some of the character in this lakorn, because Gybzy turn crazy, Donut lives with a cheating husband, poor fah mom, and some of the others. Plus I hate the fact that Fah gets away with a lot of things, and I sware she better have karma come fine her, hopefully in this one.

I think they created so many drama for this lakorn, they wouldn't know how to untie it. I get that no lakorn have to have a good ending, but a solution or what's the moral/lesson of the story would be a good thing. They probably thinking, lets just make this drama, drama, the next one will be worst than the first, but why do that.

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
^^thanks for the translation leila! so they did have a new name
Np Tinah ;]

thanks Leila for adding the new title i started this thread up myself but your good
job adding info title MMongkut Lark See 'Multicoloured Crown' love that new title
i think that title referring to a person power its the crown colour represent strength
each colour of the rainbow means something like they always known Red means lucky in
Chinese and power. :thumbsup: :thanks:
Np Alice, I like the title too, all the titles have had great translations.

It's funny how people are complaining about this lakorn and how they hate it and it's crazy. They don't realize, or are oblivious to the fact that people talking about it, regardless of whether they love it or hate it, is the reason why this lakorn is so popular. And yeah, it's really over the top, but again, that's why people are so in to it, most of what happens in the lakorn doesn't happen in real life, and the fact that it is so over is what draws people in. It lets them, for an hour and a half every Wednesday and Thursday, forget about everything going on in their real life and just get drawn in to the over the top lives of these characters. It's what makes the lakorn business thrive.

And it's not just Thai lakorns that are this crazy, Americans have their share of crazy too. Take for instance the soap Days of Our Lives, how many times can Stefano DiMera die and come back to life before he dies for real, and I mean Marlena Black with her story lines about their being an evil doppleganger of her and not to mention the whole being possessed by the devil thing! That is beyond crazy but the show is still on the air, 20+ years and it's still going strong.

As much as some people are against it, times have changed and there's a new demographic to cater to, people want the craziness, the over the top lifestyles, and as much as Thai people want act like they're against it, people want the "sexy" too. Sex sells, point blank.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Np Tinah ;]

It's funny how people are complaining about this lakorn and how they hate it and it's crazy. They don't realize, or are oblivious to the fact that people talking about it, regardless of whether they love it or hate it, is the reason why this lakorn is so popular. And yeah, it's really over the top, but again, that's why people are so in to it, most of what happens in the lakorn doesn't happen in real life, and the fact that it is so over is what draws people in. It lets them, for an hour and a half every Wednesday and Thursday, forget about everything going on in their real life and just get drawn in to the over the top lives of these characters. It's what makes the lakorn business thrive.

And it's not just Thai lakorns that are this crazy, Americans have their share of crazy too. Take for instance the soap Days of Our Lives, how many times can Stefano DiMera die and come back to life before he dies for real, and I mean Marlena Black with her story lines about their being an evil doppleganger of her and not to mention the whole being possessed by the devil thing! That is beyond crazy but the show is still on the air, 20+ years and it's still going strong.

As much as some people are against it, times have changed and there's a new demographic to cater to, people want the craziness, the over the top lifestyles, and as much as Thai people want act like they're against it, people want the "sexy" too. Sex sells, point blank.
I agree with you. I actually like Part 1 and 2, and I am drawn into this lakorn because of the real thing it brings, and that it's different than other lakorn I've seen. Though I am discussing the issue in the lakorn, that it doesn't seem to get anywhere because of all the things that has happen. The cast has done a great job to make this lakorn seem real, that it's almost believable. I don't hate the lakorn, and I don't mind them making this one, but I do hope for a purpose to the ending. This one will have a character worst than Fah, so where is it headed exactly to more drama. It's true that it's time for a change, and I agree that as much as we hate or love, we're into the craziness and sex appeal.lol.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ugh, how disappointing, Khun Yai keeps moving on. LOL I so wanted him to save Kam Kaew, his sweet words to her are so baloney. I mean, he teaches her to not have immoral love and here he goes, sleeping around. LOL

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Is this series really popular? I read the ratings somewhere were just avg. No better or worse than any other Ch. 3 lakorn. Ch. 7 is still kicking their asses.

"Buzz" doesn't mean much if people aren't watching it. People can talk about it all they want but if they aren't watching it then it doesn't mean much.

Anyhow I don't know how I feel about a part 3. I like DSST for Araya's acting, Ice, Bow and Louis' character but it's starting to get too repetitive. Part 3 might just be overkill.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I want Ann so badly for this role. She is so talented but I have never seen her play a full fledged evil character so this will be an opportunity for her to expand her abilities.
i think if Anne she's in here there might be another way around she might be talented
but are u sure fans and audiences will enjoy watching her and even it will make it
even worse. i wouldn't want that to happen since i will worship her till the end.

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
ch3 is all about the buzz and not the rating and they're trying to creat more buzz by putting three A-lister together and by reading the summary they're going to make the nang'eke more sluttier. Anyways I hope there won't be a fourth one lol

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
Np Tinah ;]

That the Big issue w/American SOAP, that why 2 Soap Opera are already cancelled, they have repeative storyline and there no ever real happy ending for any character...

onahc

sarNie Elites
Is this series really popular? I read the ratings somewhere were just avg. No better or worse than any other Ch. 3 lakorn. Ch. 7 is still kicking their asses.

"Buzz" doesn't mean much if people aren't watching it. People can talk about it all they want but if they aren't watching it then it doesn't mean much.

Anyhow I don't know how I feel about a part 3. I like DSST for Araya's acting, Ice, Bow and Louis' character but it's starting to get too repetitive. Part 3 might just be overkill.

Ratings don't mean anything when they're not winning awards. A lot of viewers don't reflect on the quality of a lakon, it just means a lot of people are watching a really bad lakon. It's just like Justin Bieber, he's mega famous with legions of fans but did he win Best New Artist at the Grammy's, nope! The winner was an obscure talent that truly deserved the recognition.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
So wat's the storyline of his one..and how is it that Donut is not in here anymore..??

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Isn't this just a rumor? Khun Nong mentioned that she didn't know anything about it. Hope it just a rumor because part 2 is very good arleady if they make part 3. It just gonna kill the popularity of the drama. I saw several chinse series like this, and the third part turned out to be a waste of time.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Isn't this just a rumor? Khun Nong mentioned that she didn't know anything about it. Hope it just a rumor because part 2 is very good arleady if they make part 3. It just gonna kill the popularity of the drama. I saw several chinse series like this, and the third part turned out to be a waste of time.
before it was just a rumor but now its actually for real.

tinah

sarNie Coma
khun nong was asked about this and she said the storyline that came out was actually made from the fans...as for there being a 3rd part, its up to the channel

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
khun nong was asked about this and she said the storyline that came out was actually made from the fans...as for there being a 3rd part, its up to the channel
Oh the fans came up with the storyline, they made some very crazy one than. lol. Then if they are making part three I hope it wouldn't be even more crazy and lack a purpose.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Oh the fans came up with the storyline, they made some very crazy one than. lol. Then if they are making part three I hope it wouldn't be even more crazy and lack a purpose.
lol i know! what kind of story were they writing. the scriptwriter didnt even start on it yet

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lol i know! what kind of story were they writing. the scriptwriter didnt even start on it yet
Omg fans are playing funny tricks again, so will this part3 actually go on? i think
they shouldn't have part3 cos part1-2 are extremely crazy enough already. i don't
want part3 cos knowing Anne she'll be a villain. :girlmad: :crazy: :nono1: