[CH3] Duang Jai Pisut (Sonix Boom) : Son Yukie/ Yam Matira

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I'm 100% with you. I really enjoy watching this one a lot. S and Yam makes such a cute pair. The little boy makes me laugh a lot while the little girl makes me cry with her during her stay with the evil aunt.
I also cry along with the little girl! She's been through so much in such little time. I'm surprise Yam and Son haven't pair up together yet in their years in the entertainment industry, they are awesome together!

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Yes, both are growing on me. They are one among my other favorite couples on screen such as Weir/Min and more.........

Ara Sands

sarNie Egg
They do look like a promising lakorn couple. They both have really improved since their first lakorn, more so Yam than Son but he is slowly improving also.. :D

Tried searching the usual places (dailymotion, eng sub blogs) for subs but couldn't find any. Does anyone know of a place for subs?

D~D

sarNie Adult
Proudly like to announce that my MAN Son Yuke is one of the top ten Cuddly man for the magazine SUDSAPDA !!!!:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

whitedove

sarNie Adult
They do look like a promising lakorn couple. They both have really improved since their first lakorn, more so Yam than Son but he is slowly improving also.. :D

Tried searching the usual places (dailymotion, eng sub blogs) for subs but couldn't find any. Does anyone know of a place for subs?
I don't think anyone has subbed this one yet. And sadly one of the few groups that sub in English has recently shut down.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
SJDK. All contents are now gone either on facebook, YouTube, dailymotion...
Do you know why they decided to shut down? My friend was watching a lakorn on there and she told me that the whole website has been taken down. I didn't know why. I thought they were having maintenance or domain issue, but I guess not??? It's so sad though. They were one of the best.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Do you know why they decided to shut down? My friend was watching a lakorn on there and she told me that the whole website has been taken down. I didn't know why. I thought they were having maintenance or domain issue, but I guess not??? It's so sad though. They were one of the best.
I have no idea. Someone told me that a prominent site that subs popular Korean dramas in Thai has also recently shut down due to copyright claims. I wonder if it's the same with SJDK.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
i was very satisfied with the ending.... it's good to see LookMee and Pookie grow up.... sooooo cute!!! overall i give this lakorn an 9 :)

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
i was very satisfied with the ending.... it's good to see LookMee and Pookie grow up.... sooooo cute!!! overall i give this lakorn an 9 :)
I haven't seen the ending yet. Looking forward to watching it.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The kids are sooo stinking cute!

Son is looking very handsome. I like his calm character. N'k was kind of an annoying shrew in the beginning....