[Ch3] Duen Pradub Dao (Hidden Rooster Films) : Pream Ranida / Chakrit Yamnarm / Bomb Tanin

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I have always love her smile but still that alone can't make watch her lakorns cause her nose is just that much greater of a bothersome

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
One side of her nose is smaller than the other. She's still beautiful though. I love the projection of her voice.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I wonder what her old nose look like. If it's not too curve and so big it would have been good. Other than that she is a pretty girl.

Lol...Krit is better dramatic than comedy. But between the old and young twin I don't think I am going to see much of a difference.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't think she had anything done. She's half Italian and that's one of their features. It'd be too noticeable if she did get something done.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
She's like 17 or 18 years old. It's a shame if she did because she shouldn't let others scrutinize her to make her change herself. But that's what comes with fame. I'm guilty for being one of those people who cannot watch her because of her nose. I'm sorry Preem. But you're still a beautiful girl! I don't see any differences if she did. It's still very out there.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
She's like 17 or 18 years old. It's a shame if she did because she shouldn't let others scrutinize her to make her change herself. But that's what comes with fame. I'm guilty for being one of those people who cannot watch her because of her nose. I'm sorry Preem. But you're still a beautiful girl! I don't see any differences if she did. It's still very out there.
I don't think she got anything done either. She came into the industry at 15 and I think her nose was already like that. Plus if she did, she needs to get a refund and that Dr need his license revoked cus that was a horrible job!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol....some PS is straight up horrible. One time, I got into looking at pictures from before and after on random people and some of these PS was out of this world. Some actually look nice before they got work done...but some are addicted to PS that they keep on going to get it done.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Italian are known to have big nose but she too cute though , with the right makeup it can be work around it.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
But what did she do? Lol. The before pics look slimmer than the present pics. Sometimes, it's the angle of the pictures. Wait, which is before and after? Lol. It looks the same to me. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
But what did she do? Lol. The before pics look slimmer than the present pics. Sometimes, it's the angle of the pictures. Wait, which is before and after? Lol. It looks the same to me. 
The top row pics are before and the bottom pictures are her most recent pics

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Idk. They still look pretty big after. Did she got them done to make them bigger? She seems to be accentuating her nose in the bottom photos as if she's very confident to show them off so maybe she did? Lol.