[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
byebye said:
@ Koy123

They are probably saying something funny :pervie:

Hahahah...only in a lakorn where a girl is falling off a stairs and a guy comes from nowhere to help. I wish that was the case in real life, many times I have fallen only to sprain my ankles and not one nice looking man came around :bhehe:

Boy has his little moments but after watching episodes 7, I don't feel like I am watching a remake of FLF. I am watching it as its own lakorn. Because Boy's character is nothing like Jakrit and that altered the lakorn completely. His love for N'ek early on isn't going to allow him to hurt her more than what he has shown. The lakorn still has some ways to go but even if Leela does something so damaging, he's not going to able to find himself destroying her because his love will overshadowed his hatred.

Nott is psycho and the family has way too many dysfunctional people. I am surprised Narut is as calm as he is. If I spend as much time with YookLee and the brother I would kill one of them lol. Yooklee is mentally screwed up...watching epi 7 my sympathy is gone. She's annoying to the max.

Narut and Leela had some very cute moments. The eating popcorn from the same bowl and when Narut wiped the corner of her lips :heart: but the best part was when she shaved him...it's an intimate moment even for a lakorn, so sweet. And the part when Narut thought Leela left him....
That's like a lot of pra'eks that grew up among wolves. We wonder how they turned out so good thus the question: what is the bigger factor in life? nature or nurture?

I am better then you guys cus I haven't seen the old version or rememeber seeing it so this is like a new lakorn to me.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Aww, you guys. I'm really not the angel you make me out to be. Lol. I've butted heads with people in the past. You probably weren't there to witness the fight. I verbally KO them. Lol. Jk jk. I only say something when someone crosses the line and disrespects another member. Besides that, I try my best to stay neutral. I've learned my lesson. It's really not worth it because in the end, opinions will be opinions. You won't be able to reprogram their thoughts. So don't work a sweat over it.  

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Mahalo said:
Aww, you guys. I'm really not the angel you make me out to be. Lol. I've butted heads with people in the past. You probably weren't there to witness the fight. I verbally KO them. Lol. Jk jk. I only say something when someone crosses the line and disrespects another member. Besides that, I try my best to stay neutral. I've learned my lesson. It's really not worth it because in the end, opinions will be opinions. You won't be able to reprogram their thoughts. So don't work a sweat over it.  
My respects to you for succeeding at "Ploy waang"

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Ohhhh mai pood arai dee gwar, pror gor chob nang'ek khon nan muern garn lololol.Tae mai kao jai wa tummai tueng grai bpen garn talor gun dai mai hen mee arai serious kanard nun loey  :scratchchin:. Kong mee khon yang mai chin gub torn tee jae pood kwarm jing lol. Ta hark mee khon sensitive kanard nee tee nee, arai ja gerd kun ta kao bpai pachern gub jae jae tee spicy lol! 
Lol at the end. Yeah. They have it light here.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Byebye, are you watching this raw, so you do understand Thai?

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Well I skimmed all the episodes that were out and overall I think Matt and Boy are doing a pretty good job so far. But I agree with people who say it's pretty obvious from Boy's portrayal that p'ek likes n'ek a lot. And of course I'm enjoying Daew and Mint N scenes can't wait until this is further recapped so I can understand. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Watching Wed's episode now. The exchanges between them at the peir is good. I like it. Feeling Boy in there. It always makes me laugh when the bad guys never seem to shoot when they should. Like why do they need to run up to them to shoot? Just don't get it.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
@ Koy123

I don't understand a whole lot just a little. There are things I don't know and if I care enough to figure out what they are saying I would asked my husband lol. But the more you watched it raw the more words you pick up on it. So, I guess, like others it's probably the best way to learn the language.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
So in love with Diew and Mint. They are way too cute and their chemistry is amazing. Mint improved so much since her first horrible debut lol.

I really like Boy in his sweet scenes, he's good in those scenes. I can feel that he really loves her, well atleast cares for her a lot. Their chemistry is pretty good but then when they switch to the serious battle role, the chemistry and him dies. I hope there will be lots and lots of sweet scenes cus I'm starting to enjoy this. Finally.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
So in love with Diew and Mint. They are way too cute and their chemistry is amazing. Mint improved so much since her first horrible debut lol.

I really like Boy in his sweet scenes, he's good in those scenes. I can feel that he really loves her, well atleast cares for her a lot. Their chemistry is pretty good but then when they switch to the serious battle role, the chemistry and him dies. I hope there will be lots and lots of sweet scenes cus I'm starting to enjoy this. Finally.
YES!!! Haha I love Deaw and Mint too! <3 

I agree about Boy's acting as well. He's great with the sweet scenes but he's not as good in the serious/intense scenes. Boy just needs to work on looking more fierce. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yup, when Boy is sweet he's very gentle to Leela. I am sure he knows she's rough around the edges with her attitude but he treats her with care even from early on. That is why after watching this episode I don't watch it as a remake because of him. I watched it as if it's a new lakorn. Because in the beginning his character was not made that way. He's not the fire going against her rather more like Leela is the fire fighting fire with Narut's family.

He will never be the fire because they wrote him the opposite. He's too gentle, caring, understanding and compassionate. He loves her enough, I think to forgive her of all her wrong doing.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I think he would look more fierce if they kept his beard lol. Have you seen his first lakorn with vicky? He was good and scary in his abusive scene.

Omg i can't believe Kla slapped his secretary-mistress like that and she stupidly allowed it! Ugh these low self esteem women!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
So late to this lakorn. I caught a scene between Boy and Matt in episode 6 and decided I need to watch from the very beginning on. Plus I saw that incredibly cute photo of Matt on the counter shaving Boy's bead LOL. I remember really liking Boy and Matt's chemistry in their first lakorn together. I'm glad they reunite in such an intense lakorn, with n'ek out for revenge. Even though Leela is fierce and has this really tough dignified aura, she's also clearly very gentle at heart, and it shows well on Matt's face - dunno if they did well with the makeup or what. And I really like Boy in these types of gentle, but tough on the inside.

Is Rut adopted? 
And how can a business be more important that putting a murderer in jail?? I can't believe Rut would hide his brother's actions, even when their dad was willing to be just and send Naran to the police.

Diew is quite dashing in here :) He and Mint are cute together. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I wonder if Leela is playing Narut too. She might as well since she is playing all of them anyway. But it would be sad because Narut is such a good guy to her. With that being said, no way they include an R scene in here. Narut is too considerate of Leela's feelings to cross that line. If anything, he'll sweet talk her into sleeping with him :)

I think Narut is adopted, no way the mom likes the stupid brother more than the one with brain.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Man i almost finished typing this whole big paragraph before I realized that I was typing in thai letters lol.

I think in some way Leela is trying to play Narut because remember he is the top guy in the company and if she is to get this property her father talked about then she needs to get it from the guy with power to give it to her and that is Narut. However I also think that it's not entirely the reason, we know she has feelings for him and I speculate she will fall more in love with him. Also the R can still happen if and when he finds out she is playing him right?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think if she doesn't have the influence of her dad she probably genuinely fall for Narut but she's going to get reminded of her plans and then turn around and play Narut. He might be upset, I can see that. And when he looked around just how much she hurts his family and destroying them in the process of her revenge it might triggered him to snapped. And then, taking how hurt he will be because he got played, I guess, I can somehow see him hurting her in that way. What is the most pain to inflict on her beside sleeping with her? And assured himself that she's his :rolleyes1:

But it's hard to completely see how he will go wild ape on her lol.