[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

tinah

sarNie Coma
I cant see either 3 taking on this kind of role. Maybe in the future but not now.

I know it was uploaded in YouTube but im not sure if it has been deleted or not

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thanks definitely gonna take a quick glance. I just hope that the manipulation is good enough of a reason for nang ek to take revenge on pra ek's family blindly.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I read a bit of the synopsis and n'ek has a good reason to avenge p'ek's family. So 25 years ago n'ek's father was business partners with p'ek's father. P'ek's father ripped him off and made his flourishing business become bankrupt. This caused him to lose his wife, she died, while he became handicapped. Something along that line so he let's his daughter avenge p'ek's family.  Leela (n'ek) is a beautiful and witty woman full of tricks up her sleeves. She goes after each member of the family especially p'ek's play boy brother. She doesn't sleep with anyone though. Instead, she hires a prostitute from Japan who looks similar to her to sleep with him. The prostitute has AIDS from her ex Japanese husband and spreads them to him. Dang. That's just very messed up. Lol. So raeng.   

fun

Expired Sarnie
This sounds so much like Mart and what's her name that finished airing just a month or so ago. Sigh another Leh Pummareh female version. That's just so mess up. Does she realize that it could spread like fire? Since we know pra ek brother is a playboy, he probably wont realise he has it until he starts showing symptom ans by then he cohld have infected 1 or two girls and those girls will probably spread it to 1-2 males and so on.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Hmmm. So I think I read too fast. Lol. She doesn't go after p'ek's brother but his brother in-law. The guy is married to his sister. The family has four children. Naran and Narut are the two oldest sons. However, they're adopted. The other two Sathawat and Siri-Nataan are their biological son and daughter. Haan Glaa is Siri-Nataan's husband. I think n'ek is adopted. The synopsis mentions that her "father" only has one daughter by the name of Wai-Prip who's also in on the revenge. Confuzzled.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
No matter how deep of a hatred you have for someone knowing you help destroy a life with something like AIDS is unacceptable. Because it will not only affect one person and especially when that person does not know it, he can pass it on to innocent people that has nothing to do with her revenge plot.

Yaya and them isn't mature yet in their acting to take on this dark role. Maybe a few years down the road but for now this kind of role needs a more establish actress who isn't afraid if her image isn't squeaky clean.

At the end of the lakorn they showed how they film the twin part, it was pretty interesting. (I know even if they were not playing twin but it was the same actress lol)

tinah

sarNie Coma
It's a very challenging role. Took nailed it. I believe that is her name lol. Im curious as to who khun nok will choose

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Well Yam took on that role in Fai Rak Plerng Kaen and she was what 17? I didn't watch the entire thing (the age thing was too disturbing) but what I saw, she did ok. For me she's better than say Chompoo whom they seem to love to give these type of raeng roles too.

But yeah I don't see Yaya, Mint, Margie etc taking this role ever. Yaya is going to forever be stuck in the cutesy bratty roles.

Of the younger generation I can see maybe Kim, Taew or Bella. But Matt will be fine in here. She's confirmed right?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
She was unique in her looks to me. She wasn't the prettiest but she has that beauty that is hard to pinpoint. I also like that one lakorn with her that she starred with Nok C. There was a rape scene...and that rape scene was the weirdest one I have ever seen.

Since the actress is playing two characters she has to be versatile in her acting.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
This story is super messed up! Like omg, idk if I should be excited that Matt and Rome will be reunited in here.
So n'ek is adopted! She's actually the daughter of the man she's trying to avenge. That other guy who claims he's her father is using her to avenge her own family. In reality, the man manipulating her isn't handicapped. There's a back story behind everything that wasn't explained in the synopsis I read, but he tried to make her fall in love and sleep with her own brother. She did end up crushing on her youngest brother but it never lead to anything more. Luckily p'ek is adopted and she chose her brother in-law to avenge and not her biological brother. Sadly, she ended up making her sister contract AIDS as well because her husband passed it onto her. Her sister became pregnant but luckily the baby didn't have AIDS. She eventually died after giving birth due to her weakened immune system from the disease.   

byebye

sarNie OldFart
LOL the plot is messed up in almost every way. The Pra'ek at the end was holding a little girl so it's the daughter of her sister. After all that is going on, the n'ek and pra'ek should not end up together. There are times in life where you say you are sorry and just have to move on. This is one of those cases.

fun

Expired Sarnie
This is one has that Kungtrep Ratree and Sai Soke kind of depressing. Family complicatio shenanigans. This is like Rome 1000th lakorn that deals with complicated family relation.

tinah

sarNie Coma
This role probably fit the older generation the most but sadly not too many are around anymore besides araya, ploy and janie.

Lol rome usually just there for nek to get with someone. His role hardly stands out

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't watch a lot of Lome's lakorns. So far, I saw two, the one with pope and esther in it and his recent one with Matt. In Buang I want to slap Lome so bad lol. His character was just dumb. I didn't like him at all. I know he was under a spell and all but still I could not stand his character.

This lakorn is more about N'ek, she stole the spotlight. That is why Nok need to choose an actress that is worthy of the role. If the actress doesn't do it well then it's going to fail. She pretty much carry the lakorn because it's all about her revenge.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
tinah said:
Im not sure was it her sister or someone who looked exactly like her but yea she did died of AIDs at the end. It was a dramatic storyline.
the n'ek has a younger twin sister she knew her sister has HIV so she uses her to go destroy pra'ek sister family, the husband is a playboy who likes the n'ek so she uses her sister since they both twin 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
http://instagram.com/p/sZ96PCAiKl/
n'ek is matt afterall 

@ ส่วนเรื่อง ไฟล้างไฟ ของ "นก"จริยา ลงตัวแล้วที่ "โฬม"พัชฎะ กับ "แมท"ภีรณีย์ แค่ชื่อเรื่องก็แซบเว่อร์ แต่จะเชือดเฉือนกันขนาดไหน อดใจรอนี้ดเจ้าค่ะ 

จากคมชัดลึก

http://pantip.com/topic/32528091

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yay!! I guess lol. So it's Matt and Rome for the second time. We'll see how this one is since it's more dramatic.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
byebye said:
Yay!! I guess lol. So it's Matt and Rome for the second time. We'll see how this one is since it's more dramatic.
Chompoo was been booked to take on this role but she refuse cos the role is similar to sai see plerng if she agree it will be Rome and Chompoo 3rd lakorn 
now they got Matt to replace 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
at least they go with someone more suitable when Chomp rejected it. Of course...we'll wait for the fitting to be exactly sure. With channel 3 anything can change.