[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
tinah said:
Have they done the shooting for 2015 calendar? I dont recall or maybe they did but I forgot
Rome calendar signing is confirm he will go on the 20th November i heard Chompoo is in the same group but she's busy couldn't
join. Yes they are done shooting 

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Alice said:
yes that is the older version storyline it was her dad's plan on revenge
wow, thatz right her dad's plan...he even used her too. faint in my head.  

Mahalo said:
Actually, it's not her sister. She hired a look alike who was a prostitute from Japan. If you're interested, I translated part of the synopsis on page 3. There's a twist to the story and I hid it under the spoilers. She found out someone else was her sister, but it wasn't the prostitute.
is this the storyline of the new one? thanks, hon!! imma go see the spoiler now! lol

i actually have this movie on tapes...the old version. i should revisit it even though itz such a tragic drama. im usually not really into lakorns like this but since i really liked took janjira back in the day, i always tried watching all her stuff when i came across it. haha

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Mahalo said:
This story is super messed up! Like omg, idk if I should be excited that Matt and Rome will be reunited in here.
So n'ek is adopted! She's actually the daughter of the man she's trying to avenge. That other guy who claims he's her father is using her to avenge her own family. In reality, the man manipulating her isn't handicapped. There's a back story behind everything that wasn't explained in the synopsis I read, but he tried to make her fall in love and sleep with her own brother. She did end up crushing on her youngest brother but it never lead to anything more. Luckily p'ek is adopted and she chose her brother in-law to avenge and not her biological brother. Sadly, she ended up making her sister contract AIDS as well because her husband passed it onto her. Her sister became pregnant but luckily the baby didn't have AIDS. She eventually died after giving birth due to her weakened immune system from the disease.   
omg i remember this now!!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I want to see the fitting pics....hope someone post it when they have a chance :-D

byebye

sarNie OldFart
matt looks gorgeous in the long hair but the way they make up her eyes make her looked like an addict lol. Yay!!! for the long hair though. Matt and Rome gonna look good together. I am excited for this one cause it is all drama. And most of all...she is gonna kill that role.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm so happy that these two are reuniting! Goodness. Matt is so damn gorgeous with long hair and Rome is just plain old handsome! I'm glad that Matt has constant work coming in for her. She's so underrated, yet the work continues to pour in because people recognize that she is talented! Give it some time Matt. I'm sure people will start giving you the recognition you deserve. I hope Anne chooses her to star in one of her lakorns next. I'm sure that will be a break through for her. However, she really doesn't need it because she's good on her own.  

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I am hoping that this lakorn is a breakthrough for her.  Kularb Rai was a challenging role, but this one is a notch above it because she is playing two characters. One is pretty messed up the other is obsessed with her revenge.  And kudos to channel 3for giving her chances on roles that can only exposed her talent even more.  

She started out depending on her acting skill and she'll end it with that. She had no one to push her but herself. And nowadays that is even harder to do because it's almost like if you don't have a kookwan you don't really succeed. Matt somehow broke away from that and made something out of herself and still going. I just love the fact she thrived on talent alone.

I can't wait for some more pics with this lakorn. It will be my most anticipated. I want to see if they keep the ending the same or change it. I honestly, don't see how they would change it though because the ending is so fitting.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Matt looks great with long hair. Shes more suitable with it long. Super gorgeous. She totally fits this role. I like the wardrobe. Rome looks good too. He hasn't been looking his best for years. But he lost weight? Im really excited for this

Thank you

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Awe man, I'll have to skip another one of Matt's lakorn. I just can't stand watching Rome. Anyway CH3 is gonna make the love scene rated PG so the R-scene will be a few second long. Lol

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Matt's is looking fierce and gorgeous as usual. Totally watching this!

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
Matt looks really good in the fitting pictures! I'm happy that she's constantly receiving challenging roles. As a fan of hers, I'm never left disappointed with her performances because I know she delivers 100% and always has something different to offer all the time. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
tinah said:
Matt looks great with long hair. Shes more suitable with it long. Super gorgeous. She totally fits this role. I like the wardrobe. Rome looks good too. He hasn't been looking his best for years. But he lost weight? Im really excited for this

Thank you
its hair extension Tinah, Matt hair is short. Piercing looks awkward, omg Rome looks tired this man need some rest his filming 3 lakorns, the old man playing as Chompoo dad in khun samee kamalor will playing the nang'ek craziest father who planning revenge
man if Chompoo at the start didn't refuse to play i say this is one of hella craziest lakorn i ever seen RC played. Thank god Chompoo didn't accept otherwise i will be so depress Rome and Chompoo won't get a happy ending