[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
queenyeon said:
Rome looks more youthful now! I hate sad endings  :cry: is there any chance they can turn it a happy one ?
i dont think they will change the ending 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sarN said:

lmao! thank god he kidnap the right girl , if it's the other twin he in trouble lol
he kidnap the stronger twin the one revenging destroying everyone brainwash by her father

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I love kidnapping....it's hot lol. The pra'ek always think he has the upper hand in the situation when in fact he loses to N'ek. Because no matter what harm he wants to do to her...the heart never follow. Super excited for this. At least Rome lost some weight.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
byebye said:
I love kidnapping....it's hot lol. The pra'ek always think he has the upper hand in the situation when in fact he loses to N'ek. Because no matter what harm he wants to do to her...the heart never follow. Super excited for this. At least Rome lost some weight.
yeah Rome he looks alot better now, he healed from sickness 

tinah

sarNie Coma
I don't think they should change the ending. Itll ruin the whole concept of the lakorn.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think they should because I like happy endings. Lol. Thai morals is all about forgiveness and karma. I hope they write the script for her to not do too much damage before it's too late, similar to Anne and Ken's version of Raeng Ngao. Moonin stopped before she went too far and then karma settle in on itself. 

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
It wasn't a sad ending per se...

They didn't end up together at the end, but the lakorn didn't leave out hope that maybe one day when she's finally forgiven herself they'll be together. Matt's character went on to teach underprivileged kids in the hopes of absolving some of her sins while Rome's character sort of watches over her and waits for her with the hope that she'll return to him while raising her twin sister's son. (At least that's how I remembered the ending lol.)

This wasn't really my type of lakorn (I'm usually on the fence about revenge lakorns), but I ended up watching it and surprisingly liked it, so I'll most likely tune in when it airs. I wanted the leads to get each other at the end, but I could understand why they didn't either, so I was mostly okay with the ending.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
awww Rome and Matt are super cute together. I didn't watch their first one so I don't know about their chemistry but they look really good together. I love how chummy Matt is with her p'eks.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt has come a long way with her P'eks. When she first started she was more to herself and talk when she needed to. I think it's only when she was filming Kularb Rai with Grate is when I saw her very close. Now, she is pretty much up in her P'eks' face lol.

I hope they don't change the ending even if I want them to get together in the end because not all things in life have a happy ending. She at that point in her life deserves what she get. And not to add, her guilt was a bit much for her to think she deserve the P'ek. It was an open ending so you always have that thought, they will eventually find their way to each other in the near future. She needed to forgive herself first before she can move on in that direction.

Some things that are damaged takes time to heal and some things in life takes more than "I'm sorry" to make it better. I so want to see Matt go all crazy in this lakorn lol and I know she won't disappoint me.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
tinah said:
I don't think they should change the ending. Itll ruin the whole concept of the lakorn.
the ending won't be change its sticking with the original, twist ending is a good reason since this lakorn is pretty dramatic messy 
one of P'Rome fan told me that ending will be the same but some changes will occur but not sure what scene 
from what i remember the younger twin who has HIV she died 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
byebye said:
Matt has come a long way with her P'eks. When she first started she was more to herself and talk when she needed to. I think it's only when she was filming Kularb Rai with Grate is when I saw her very close. Now, she is pretty much up in her P'eks' face lol.

I hope they don't change the ending even if I want them to get together in the end because not all things in life have a happy ending. She at that point in her life deserves what she get. And not to add, her guilt was a bit much for her to think she deserve the P'ek. It was an open ending so you always have that thought, they will eventually find their way to each other in the near future. She needed to forgive herself first before she can move on in that direction.

Some things that are damaged takes time to heal and some things in life takes more than "I'm sorry" to make it better. I so want to see Matt go all crazy in this lakorn lol and I know she won't disappoint me.
ending won't be change 

sarN

sarNie Granny
ending won't change . then it's an opening like the old version. kind of hope it have a different ending , i  want rainbow & unicorn . really it's the evil father that brain wash her w/ revenge . 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I hate reality. Lol. Keep it all sunshines and rainbows. Don't get all dramatic with bad endings like how the Chinese people are doing with their ancient series. It's depressing. Haha.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sarN said:
ending won't change . then it's an opening like the old version. kind of hope it have a different ending , i  want rainbow & unicorn . really it's the evil father that brain wash her w/ revenge . 
yes the crazy evil father brainwash her using his daughter to revenge on pra'ek family, the two side have conflict. this isn't just a normal revenge nang'ek threaten causing pain to everyone. she went and trick pra'ek brother inlaw making him fall for her then she uses her other twin who has HIV/aids to sleep with him making him think its her later he got the HIV off the younger twin and i think pra'ek younger sister the wife she catch it too can't remember 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mahalo said:
I hate reality. Lol. Keep it all sunshines and rainbows. Don't get all dramatic with bad endings like how the Chinese people are doing with their ancient series. It's depressing. Haha.
i think they chose to make this lakorn a twisted ending since nang'ek i would say she kind of guilty and cruel she couldn't forgive herself eventhough pra'ek loves her his welcome to forgive her and start a new life with her. but she cannot accept this honour cos she's already putting herself into the darkness 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't care if they make this a sad ending with Matt/Rome cause in their last lakorn they had a happy one :)

Who is Mint N supposed to be?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
byebye said:
I don't care if they make this a sad ending with Matt/Rome cause in their last lakorn they had a happy one :)

Who is Mint N supposed to be?
i can't remember who is she playing, but from the fitting picture i think she isn't playing a villain 
i think Go Gosin his playing the pra'ek brother inlaw