[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I want some of that papaya salad...it looks good. Matt glows in yellow while Rome looks like they paste his head to his body in the black outfit

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
the man Rome needed a rest, his ageing he have 4 lakorns right now he only finished 2 
his next 2 is very heavy fai lang fai the crazy one and Nang Tard2015 sad lots of tears 

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yay they are filming already. Matt looks good in yellow

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Rome a biker...he looks like a bad boy in here. lol at the pic where he was trying to kick her from the back.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
byebye said:
Rome a biker...he looks like a bad boy in here. lol at the pic where he was trying to kick her from the back.
they change the story abit the older version the pra'ek isn't a biker 

D~D

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
Oh man! Super excited for this lakorn because there are going to be so many slap/kisses between n'ek and p'ek. I love love/hate relationships. Haha. This will be Matt's most challenging role, and she's going to nail it! I can't picture Rome being aggressive. Lol.
Remember when Ken was going to play the role in "swan Biang"?? I didn't think he can play aggressive but boy did he prove me WRONG. Lol !! Hopefully Romw can prove me wrong . Lol

D~D

sarNie Adult
Alice said:
I've seen Rome play aggressive i can say his not bad compared to somebody like Mart who's stiff as always he tends to overact trying too hard 
Rome his natural at it, he look fierce when i watch him in Mia Taeng and that old lakorn with NoonS,Mart,Rita 
Mart is just horrible of an actor in general.. Period. Lol !!!

D~D

sarNie Adult
Reminds me of Chompoo, Chakirt, Mew and Alek lakorn "sai see plerng". When I first read the story, boy did I hate it. I got really bord during the winter b/c no Lakorn was interesting at all and I end up watching " sai see plerng" and boy did I love it !!!! Although Chakrit and Mew charactor didn't end up happily, I love it and Chompoo charactor got what she deserve. :)

The story came all together really well, hopefully this Lakorn will do it as well.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
D~D said:
Reminds me of Chompoo, Chakirt, Mew and Alek lakorn "sai see plerng". When I first read the story, boy did I hate it. I got really bord during the winter b/c no Lakorn was interesting at all and I end up watching " sai see plerng" and boy did I love it !!!! Although Chakrit and Mew charactor didn't end up happily, I love it and Chompoo charactor got what she deserve. :)

The story came all together really well, hopefully this Lakorn will do it as well.
yes storyline is similar to sai see plerng and plus no happy ending either 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think Chomp was horrible in Sai See Plerng. Anyway, I wonder if they changed it to a happy ending instead. I don't think they should but you  never know. Nok has a way of making something good into something not so good :)

Gloriawongpuapan

C’est La Vie
I'm sad that I wasn't able to finish Sai See Plerng... The person on viki stopped subbing it. Hopefully Fai Lang Fai will be fully subbed! I can't resist a dark Lakorn, especially starring Matt.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Matt looks gorgeous in yellow indeed!

Oh Rome, you definitely need some rest... major rest.  He still looks good, but majorly tired.... He lost his glow :(

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
byebye said:
I think Chomp was horrible in Sai See Plerng. Anyway, I wonder if they changed it to a happy ending instead. I don't think they should but you  never know. Nok has a way of making something good into something not so good :)
the ending won't be change cos it doesn't make sense to give it a happy ending when nang'ek she's very cruel she's falling deeply into the darkness