[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
That's the power of Matt for you, I'm willing to watch anything of hers cause I know she brings it 100% and is worth watching. Can I just say I love the blue dress she's wearing in that above picture, it's a shame it had to get wet lol.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
x.ATKD.x said:
That's the power of Matt for you, I'm willing to watch anything of hers cause I know she brings it 100% and is worth watching. Can I just say I love the blue dress she's wearing in that above picture, it's a shame it had to get wet lol.

Matt is awesome, I love her!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I love the fact that she can bring her characters to life no matter how dumb it look lol. I can't imagine she is just going to take water poured over her head and be happy about it. One of those girls are going to get slapped hahahah...and I am thinking it's the one that is doing the water pouring.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
When I saw the BTS and pics of Rome and Matt it got me so excited...Something about them seemed so sweet. The part when Matt was trying to kiss Rome in one of the interview lol. I think they have a solid chemistry and super sweet outside. Then again, Matt does so with many of her Pra'eks.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, but I've never seen her do that with any of her co-stars except Rome. Lol. That kiss and Rome's reaction was a similar reaction to when Great blew in her hair and she flinched. Lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think the lakorn she had with Rome made them close...that is one lakorn where N'ek and Pra'ek spend pretty much every single episodes together. And the scenes were intimate too...they were really best friends even when he fakes to be one. I still think that lakorn has one of the sweetest relationship between the leads. It was real genuine feelings of just being friends.

I remembered when Matt took a picture for a calendar with Tye, he removed hair from her face and tuck it behind her ear. That was such a sweet gesture. But with Tye it took a bit for her to be comfortable. When I used to watch their BTS I came away thinking can they be any more distant. I think out of all her co-stars she still love Kong S. the most. She is always so giddy around him lol. Great is like her best friend that can easily gets on her nerves hahhaha but somehow he seemed oblivious to that from time to time.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
CR: lah_sunisa/ i_buffalo_amm/ bankieee/ nali-yuli/ boy_pakorn/ as tagged

See more:
Alice said:
saw a fitting pic of Boy somehow he reminded me of Rome
Actually, he looks like Dieow. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
At least he is in suit...that should make a little difference. I was like, Boy looks better being serious then I scrolled down to the 3rd pics and see that big smiling face and told myself I spoke too soon lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
byebye said:
When I see Boy, I am reminded of his sex scandal and see the pic of the toes of the person he is having sex with...all ugly. If it was a girl it was the ugliest toes I have ever seen. But those toes look nothing like a girl's toes...
Haha. I tried not to think if that.

They really darkened those eye brows of his. Haha. And those side burns gotta go.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Boy his a Fire in here, he seems to look like a joker 

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
byebye said:
When I see Boy, I am reminded of his sex scandal and see the pic of the toes of the person he is having sex with...all ugly. If it was a girl it was the ugliest toes I have ever seen. But those toes look nothing like a girl's toes...
Both Boy and Art P remind me of their scandals... I can't watch them the same anymore. Lol

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
byebye said:
Hahahahahahaaaa I know eh. On the bright sidr he looks healthier than Rome. Seriously the latter was looking dead sick. Look at his eyes man...

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
byebye said:

HAHAHA oh no girl, why oh why did you gotta remind us, O M G.. hahhaha now that's all I'm thinking about -__-

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I will never understand the big hoo-ha over Boy and whatever scandal he was in, personally to me it wasn't a big deal but whatever to each their own.

Boy in a suit & tie = :thumbsup: . Matt does share chemistry with him so their scenes together should be good.