[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If they keep how it was with Rome, then he should be a biker too. By far, this would be a good role for Boy. He gets to be semi bad boy and semi professional.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Hmm, I enjoyed Matt and Boy in their first one together, the three ladies series. I thought their characters were the sweetest out of the three couples in that one. Hoping for strong emotions in this one. Sounds like a heck of a story.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I think it'll be nice to see. The last lakorn they have together they were a sweet, understanding couple. Especially Boy, he such a patience Pra'ek lol. This one, he's going to be understanding for a few episodes then he becomes aggressive. Can't wait for Matt to act like a crazy N'ek. I am ready for some slapping :dance1:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
In the suit, Boy looks like he only has one expression. Does his eyes always have a mono lids? I have not noticed that before. I thought he always have a double eyelids?

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
byebye said:
In the suit, Boy looks like he only has one expression. Does his eyes always have a mono lids? I have not noticed that before. I thought he always have a double eyelids?

I've always seen him with monolids... maybe he uses eyelid tape sometimes? lol

x0unerthanlater

byebye said:
Yeah, they were....don't know about now. Matt first lakon was with Yard as a N'ek.

Oh I see. They probably are still friends.

There's lots of pics of Boy but not that many of Matt. I want to see what kind of style she'll be wearing in here. She always has the best style.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:

There's lots of pics of Boy but not that many of Matt. I want to see what kind of style she'll be wearing in here. She always has the best style.

I think I'm going to love her style of dressing in this lakorn. I've seen some ig pics and so far it seems like her style of dressing will be fashionably classy. Not sure if there's any post yet. I don't want to do double posting but if there's not let me know :)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't know if Boy is just trying too hard to be serious but all the pictures so far he looks like a one dimensional character. He's just too stone face for me.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Well, I wouldn't say we can judge yet because these were behind the scene photos. He's not exactly acting, just concentrating really hard on his script. Lol. 

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Have Matt & Boy started shooting together yet ? I keep seeing pictures of them individually.

YAY !! Mint & Deaw reunion, they were cute together in Khun Chai Taratorn.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
hahha....I would like to see at least some other emotions beside looking straight. Gosh, when I am pain meds I have no idea how to form a complete sentence.

x0unerthanlater

x.ATKD.x said:
Have Matt & Boy started shooting together yet ? I keep seeing pictures of them individually.

YAY !! Mint & Deaw reunion, they were cute together in Khun Chai Taratorn.

I second that! Mint & Diew are so cute! Are they paired up in this lakorn?