[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
lol she looks hideous with that haircut. But...I have hope that since it's like that she'll venture into her bang next.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
No way does Matt look hideous ! I could only hope to look at least decent if my hair was short like that lol.

I do miss her with long hair though, I wonder what the need was for her to cut it again.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think she does it because her boyfriend likes long hair j/k. She says she like short hair while her boyfriend likes long hair. I think, she's like most girl where when the hair grows fast you just want to chop it off all the time. I want her to at least leave it long one length and mess with her bang. As ya'll can see I seriously want her to cut off her bang.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
wahh.. I know :( I want her to grow it out.. But she's cray and had to cut it even shorter.. ouyy lets hope she doesnt go any shorter --__--

poobae91

sarNie Adult
She has a long face, which is why that hair length does not suit her. She has to go either short short, shoulder length, or long hair. I like her with long hair more though.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Matt still look pretty no matter what she does to her hair. I like that she takes risk with her hair cut. Hahaa

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
phatman said:
This is totally off topic...but your siggie!!!!! I LOVE IT!! That's Kwan and Tui right?? I'm not seeing things right? Why do they looks so sexy now, wth!!

Late reply, yes it was Kwan & Tui =) It was too hot not to gif it. 

Matt's new hair cut makes her look younger-ish. Not the best style on her but it's still cute because it's Matt. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:

Late reply, yes it was Kwan & Tui =) It was too hot not to gif it. 

Matt's new hair cut makes her look younger-ish. Not the best style on her but it's still cute because it's Matt. 

Haha. I was wondering when you'd see that. HEHE. It was hot. Oh those days. HAHA 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
phatman said:

Haha. I was wondering when you'd see that. HEHE. It was hot. Oh those days. HAHA 

I get lost in the sea of threads! lol *whew* It was one of the best looking fake kisses. Tui is just a pro. Imagine a real kiss! I think i'd faint! lolol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Gosh, the first pic Boy looked like he wants to cry, why the sad face when you are next to a pretty gal Boy?
The second pic, he looked lazy, tired and bloated as hell.
But I have to admit the pic where Matt is leaning against him is sweet.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt is doing her job, Boy is lacking. He seemed so distance. Yeah, Rome would have been so good. You can almost see Matt's always ready to mess with Rome for one reason or another.