[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Matt is fortunate enough to be able to have chemistry with a lot of her p'eks. Boy and Matt were good together in Fah Krajang Dao. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Why does Boy look more and more like the pra'rai in here? Lol Maybe it's just his expressions in the pictures. He's aging... I use to love his look when he first debuted. Now, not so much.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
He looks bloated and some angles constipated. His face have widened a bit. I don't know if that makes him look lazy. But he comes across as if...why am I here?

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Love Matt's wedding dress ! As for Boy he looks like his worried in most of these shots but they do look nice together, I quite like the forehead-to-forehead pic.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm watching RNJJH. I totally love RomeMatt! Man....it's now hitting me harder. No Rome in here. Urgh.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeah...I missed Rome/Matt too. Gosh, the cuteness of their friendship what made me just love them to pieces. It just comes off so easily and they do have chemistry too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
imagine Rome playing the anger scene he will come off real good but Boy yes i agree looks like he has a stomach pain 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
byebye said:
Yeah...I missed Rome/Matt too. Gosh, the cuteness of their friendship what made me just love them to pieces. It just comes off so easily and they do have chemistry too.
Yes, they have great chemistry! Urgh....so disappointing! The more I think the more it hurts. Haha.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Why can't they give Andrew this role? I mean, is it too much to ask? lol Imagine if it's Andrew, I would stalk this thread all day and spazz or spam by myself if I have too :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
byebye said:
Why can't they give Andrew this role? I mean, is it too much to ask? lol Imagine if it's Andrew, I would stalk this thread all day and spazz or spam by myself if I have too :)
I've always wish Andrew with Matt one day 

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I see Matt killing it on the images. I see the vengeful problematic provocative Matt here and she looks great but in the meanwhile Boy looks constipated on the pics *facepalm* . Please don't do that to me Boy. I heart you so much in fah krajang Dao as rich respectful loving supportive badass police officer there and I loved your chemistry with the belle. Soo please honey don't show this constipation I see on the pics in the actual drama !! I mean you have got freaking Matt Peeranee, best n'ek of ch3 now looking dang it and acting crazy and that's all you can give to us ?No no boy no no...

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Preetam, I agree, the lakorn they had together Boy looks slim and energetic. This lakorn he has more meat and makes him come across as if he can't open his eyes. He's just there not so much in character. If that is the kind of look when he's mad, then that's awful lol. Matt is fierce in here you can see it while Boy is not Rome :)