[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
There is a pattern... lol

I hope Boy is better in motion. He started off as a decent actor, but his last several lakorns weren't up to par.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Not sure what is wrong with Boy in this lakorn but he looks awful. I think, it might have something to do with him gaining weight. I can't think of anything else to make him so blah...

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Even if Boy looks constipated, bloated, fugly, out of place, I will still watch this for Matt lol. This is going to be more of a Matt's lakorn than it is Boy so gotta support my girl.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Well I've learned my lesson, nothing is going to stop me from watching Matt. Hehe.
I'm the opposite, I can't watch it if I can't stand her p'ek. I've tried watching her lakorn with film, just couldn't finish it.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Koy123 said:
I'm the opposite, I can't watch it if I can't stand her p'ek. I've tried watching her lakorn with film, just couldn't finish it.
Haha. I'm like that too, but it depends on how bad I dislike their pra'ek/nang'ek. Hehe.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Koy123 said:

I'm like that too sometimes but if the lakorn is good enough I will watch it and then just get mad when the person I don't like shows up on screen. LOL