[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I give up on that lakorn...everyone starts to get bad. I think I will be in a few threads mainly one that has Matt. I just hope it's a safe haven where not too many sensitive folks come and get bend out of shape over something.

Then again, I am notoriously an off topic person that I probably say something to offend someone somehow lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
byebye said:
I give up on that lakorn...everyone starts to get bad. I think I will be in a few threads mainly one that has Matt. I just hope it's a safe haven where not too many sensitive folks come and get bend out of shape over something.

Then again, I am notoriously an off topic person that I probably say something to offend someone somehow lol
But you know what. The storyline itself is interesting. Oh how I wish the gal was someone different. Haha.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
byebye said:

KB is a very safe, fun and open place. You're always welcome to join us spazz in there!

phatman said:
But you know what. The storyline itself is interesting. Oh how I wish the gal was someone different. Haha.

We are so all over the place, lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:

KB is a very safe, fun and open place. You're always welcome to join us spazz in there!

We are so all over the place, lol
We ARE all over the place, which thread am I in again??? Hahaha.

x0unerthanlater

phatman said:
We ARE all over the place, which thread am I in again??? Hahaha.

Lol, Sometimes i have to look at the URL bar to remember which thread I'm posting in.

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Most of the threads would be a ghost town if not for all the off topics.

True, because a thread is created years before the lakorn actually airs sometimes. That's why some lakorns are forgotten and moved to page 2.

Sweet_JJ said:

Lol the KB thread is fun! There's no sensitive fans lol. We're all one cheerful group! :D

:thumbsup:  Like this!
- Still haven't gotten my likes back yet. Lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:

Lol, Sometimes i have to look at the URL bar to remember which thread I'm posting in.

True, because a thread is created years before the lakorn actually airs sometimes. That's why some lakorns are forgotten and moved to page 2.

:thumbsup:  Like this!
- Still haven't gotten my likes back yet. Lol
Yeah I had to double check to see if I'm in DSS or somewhere else. Haha. Funny I'm in FLF! Hahaha.

x0unerthanlater

phatman said:
Yeah I had to double check to see if I'm in DSS or somewhere else. Haha. Funny I'm in FLF! Hahaha.

I think I'll be active in here more than DSS just because i am adoring Matt so much recently. Strange how I wasn't super hyped over her before but something changed somewhere! lol She's about to be added to my list of Queens.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I didn't realize that Boy replaced Rome in here.  But oh it's okay, Rome needs his break... and I'm always happy to see more of Boy... & Matt too XD.

By the way, I viewed the previous page and noticed a teeny tiny slight argument.  I'm glad to know that it wasn't blown out of propotion.  I just want everyone to note that even though everyone has their own opionions & views, which anyone definitely can not change what so ever, please be aware of your language usage and actually read deeper to what each each message relayed.  Thank you members and have a nice day.  :) :wink: