[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
From the pictures Boy does not look any better than Bomb in acting lol. Why he looks so unattractive in here is anybody'so guess. I thought he would have looked good since he's all clean up. He looked like he can't act.

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
Excited to see Deaw & Mint again. I don't think they're paired up in here, but it would be nice to see them pair up again in the future. ^^

I'm indifferent to Boy, but will probably end up skipping and skimming through most of it for Matt (and maybe some Matt/Boy) and Deaw & Mint scenes..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
arayaa said:
Excited to see Deaw & Mint again. I don't think they're paired up in here, but it would be nice to see them pair up again in the future. ^^

I'm indifferent to Boy, but will probably end up skipping and skimming through most of it for Matt (and maybe some Matt/Boy) and Deaw & Mint scenes..
the main focus is on Matt 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
arayaa said:

Deaw has always been hot (well his body) to me, but suddenly he's become more attractive haha. I hope he plays the good guy in here.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
arayaa said:

Me too! I love Diew & Mint! I was hoping they were paired, I guess not. Well hopefully we can see them in some scenes together. They are just adorable! lol If they are going to keep Mint as supporting roles only, then I hope she gets a hot pairing. 

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Deaw has always been hot (well his body) to me, but suddenly he's become more attractive haha. I hope he plays the good guy in here.

That's exactly my thought. Just by seeing all the pics for this lakorn all of a sudden he is REALLY attractive.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: suriyont/ mattperanee/ badkoy
He's been attractive since he took his shirt off in Majurat See Nampeung and made Ice shy because she admired his body. LOL.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Lol, when the supporting actor is more attractive than p'ek... :coverlaf: