[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
It's funny. Everyone seems to look great in this lakorn. Matt is beautiful with her strong eyes, big butt, and fashion sense. MInt is just glowing. Deaw is just handsome.. And Boy.. umm no comment. Let's just all hope this lakorn wont be a fail.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol...boy just look like he wants to take a nap all the time. He's not glowing, not happy, not alive. He comes across like he's just there but Matt looks so pretty and fierce.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Awe man... Matt is gonna have to deliver this drama all by herself. Lol. Why can't they get Ken or Andrew for this drama...

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Sweet_JJ said:
My only thought when I see these pictures: Romeeeeeee lol.
Yes. My heart is crying! I made this poster for our IG and tagged Badkoy, the person working behind the scene for Fai Lang Fai. They liked it. I requested for a reunion so hopefully they put in word for us to MakerJ or something. Lol.  

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Sweet_JJ said:

Lol he wants to believe he's still in his early 20's haha. 

Love this poster! I am still so pissed Rome isn't in here anymore! You should keep pestering them with RoMATT posts hehe. 
I'm going to wait until Rome comes back from taking care of his father. So far, his father is doing better.  

byebye

sarNie OldFart
My gosh....if Andrew is in here I would spam this thread like there is no tomorrow lol. I don't feel Boy in this role what so ever.

The poster you made Mahalo made of Matt/Rome makes my heart ache lol.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Well we went back in time here at AF so maybe when we wake up tomorrow we would had gone back to the time before they change from Rome to Boy and instead will change from Rome to Andrew lol.

LOL. It would be nice.