[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Awe that breaks my heart. Haha. I care for all of them!

Mahalo, that's a brilliant idea!!!! I would love to see Rome and Matt in JP.

I've been in love with Rome since KKKJ even with his awkward blind acting. Haha.

Awww ;( sorry Phatman. We don't always see eye to eye. You broke my heart last time T_T hahah but me still love you long time LOL "Dee Gun Na?" :)
Like someone said I liked him in his early work years. I think my feelings started to drag away when he didn't look handsome to me anymore?? I know BOOO

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aymieluvsyu637 said:

Awww ;( sorry Phatman. We don't always see eye to eye. You broke my heart last time T_T hahah but me still love you long time LOL "Dee Gun Na?" :)
Like someone said I liked him in his early work years. I think my feelings started to drag away when he didn't look handsome to me anymore?? I know BOOO
Haha. That's true, and I absolutely understand. Hehe. Me love you too!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I translated that same synopsis on page 3. I knew that the girl she hired to spread AIDS isn't her twin sister like some people think. She's a prostitute from Japan who had contracted AIDs from her ex-husband. 

Jellyfish

sarNie Hatchling
There are two actresses that I absolutely adore Matt and Yaya and there are two actors I don't like/know how to watch Boy and Aum. Argh... My Matt why oh why! Sorry i like boy pakorn outside and all but I cant feel his acting just doesn't do it for me.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Wow...Matt looks so fierce in the first pic. Girl going to definitely be the show lol. Only if boy show some interest in the lakorn it would not be too bad.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I really wanna watch this but the storyline is too much for me.
Though I'm pretty sure I'll still tune in anyway cause I know Matt will amaze me and keep me watching. 
I'm somewhat looking forward to seeing Boy in this kind of role.