[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
@Prakaidao

When you said BM, I automatically thought of Bowel Movement, oh well.

I don't even considered Matt rapping, she was too busy laughing and then LOL I can't get over her snorting because it just came out of nowhere. Even Boy can't help it. I bet Matt is just a funny gal to hang with because you really can't be sure what she's going to do.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Of course Boy is good at the thrustingredients hahhaah ha

Poh seems to have the old people exercise lol Matt still is crazy.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Matt's BTS for her world september. Sharing here cos many dont check thai star or magazine section.
Joob joob lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2xoiE0dUqw

Step

Mrs James Ma
ละครดีปี59 น่าดูทุกเรื่องเรยครัชชเรื่องแรก"ไฟล้างไฟ" นำทีมนักแสดงนำโดย เฮียบอยกอน&พี่แมทสุดสวย เรื่องที่2 "ปดิวรัดา" นำทีมนัดแสดงโดย พี่เจมส์จิสุดหล่อ&พี่เบลล่าสุดสวย เรื่องที่3 "คลื่นชีวิต" นำทีมนักแสดงโดย พี่หมากสุดเท่&พี่ญ่าสุดน่ารัก และเรื่องสุดท้าย "ตามรักคืนใจ" นำทีมนักแสดงโดย พี่ณเดชสุดเพอร์เฟก&พี่มิวที่สุดเเสนจิน่ารัก บอกเลยว่าละครทุกเรื่องจัดเต็ม และไม่ทำให้คนดูผิดหวังเเน่นอนแอดคอนเฟริมม และที่สำคัญสนุกทุกเรื่องง

cr dara_lakornfamily

Step

Mrs James Ma
I wonder what will he do with so many toys :scratchchin:   :shrug: Boy said its the best toy store  :phew:

cr boy_pakorn

Step

Mrs James Ma
Translated by Vimalee
The 2016 lakorns are very excited, first we have Fai Lang Fai with Boy and the beautiful Matt, second one we have the handsome James J and the beautiful Bella.    Third, we have the suave Mark and the adorable Yaya in Kluen Cheevit.    Finally, we have Tarm Ruk Keun Jai with the perfect Nadech and the adorable Mew.    We can say that every lakorns are very dramatic and intense and we can confirm that the audiences will not be disappointed.   Each and every one of these lakorns are very good.

Step said:
ละครดีปี59 น่าดูทุกเรื่องเรยครัชชเรื่องแรก"ไฟล้างไฟ" นำทีมนักแสดงนำโดย เฮียบอยกอน&พี่แมทสุดสวย เรื่องที่2 "ปดิวรัดา" นำทีมนัดแสดงโดย พี่เจมส์จิสุดหล่อ&พี่เบลล่าสุดสวย เรื่องที่3 "คลื่นชีวิต" นำทีมนักแสดงโดย พี่หมากสุดเท่&พี่ญ่าสุดน่ารัก และเรื่องสุดท้าย "ตามรักคืนใจ" นำทีมนักแสดงโดย พี่ณเดชสุดเพอร์เฟก&พี่มิวที่สุดเเสนจิน่ารัก บอกเลยว่าละครทุกเรื่องจัดเต็ม และไม่ทำให้คนดูผิดหวังเเน่นอนแอดคอนเฟริมม และที่สำคัญสนุกทุกเรื่องง

cr dara_lakornfamily

Step

Mrs James Ma
I cant wait to watch this lakorn. Matt is really strong :coverlaf: LOL she just threw Boy  :loool:  :loool:  :loool:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMlClF1pq6o