[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Wasn't that the one Korean director they were shouting at during a pool scene? Lol, can't believe this is about to air already, not ready doe TSL to end but so pumped for this one to air.

mizzniki

sarNie Hatchling
Here are the Ost soundtrack to this lakorn Mi Mai Khrai Sak Khon .. am so exciting is airing in 2 days​
 ​
 ​
[media] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHWy_6Gf6Ss [/media]​

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Boy does have one emotion throughout the whole teaser/pictures. He seems bored. I hope he's better in the actual lakorn.

cr: as tagged

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Koy123 said:
Omg, is it just me... Matt is killing it with all these emotions, but when I see Boy, he just have one look. Feel like there's no emotion from Boy from the ost video.
I actually like the OST from the older version better. It seemed to go better with the storyline. I like how they do the fast pics and the fire...

Dang it, but boy look so lazy and sleepy as hell in the video. Oh well, I am going to watch it cause I missed Matt on screen and a role this good is hard to pass up on. It seemed like a long time since she takes on this kind of role.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Still very sad about the whole change in p'ek. I can't believe they didn't put Andrew in here...

Maeya's voice is too autotuned. She doesn't need the extra voice enhancement. I don't really like the song.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I thought the song would be better when I hear a little bit of it...but the full OST is very lackluster.

Boy was fine in the past. His performance was lively and very much in character. But this lakorn he looked bored out of his mind. His body language came across on screen as if, I am doing all I can to stay awake so leave me alone lol.

I actually would take Great again in this lakorn even if I don't want them to pair up...but from the looks of what we see so far....Boy is not that impressive in here. Though, hopefully it's better when the lakorn air...please lakorn God make him more alive lol

Step

Mrs James Ma
Aww Boy looks sad in most part of ost. OMG Matt's body at 1:40 :spicy:
Wow at 3:40 it looks same like KimBo. Natee was holding her hands like that when Pim had nightmares in hospital. Yaayy Boy and Matt have many sweet scenes  :dance1:  :dance1:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Yes, Boy looks sad for the whole OST. Hope his role is not a boring and sad role. Want to see him is cool as NRTR.
I really like the older version of the OST. I found Boy and Matt had more sweet scenes in there.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
She looks beautiful with that long hair....who's that guy that was standing next to her? Is he a model he kind of resembles Mik.