[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
cr: emmy_nutyada
Future n'rai. Lol.

I don't mind her being rai. I actually never want her to be n'ek forever because of her talent. She would be one hell is f a rai. Girl looks like one already.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
byebye said:
I don't mind her being rai. I actually never want her to be n'ek forever because of her talent. She would be one hell is f a rai. Girl looks like one already.
I don't favor her being n'rai but I'm curious because I want to see her broaden her horizons. We are the coolest fans ever because we actually want our favorites to grow. Haha. Others would probably be against seeing their favorites be n'rai. But I love versatility in my favorites.  

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
I don't favor her being n'rai but I'm curious because I want to see her broaden her horizons. We are the coolest fans ever because we actually want our favorites to grow. Haha. Others would probably be against seeing their favorites be n'rai. But I love versatility in my favorites.
She has already play a rai like n'ek so her being one isn't a big deal to me. She will probably outshine the n'ek anyway. And if the n'ek is a newbie then Matt's going to overshadow her. Matt can be that manipulative, conniving rai that is sweet in front and just straight up nasty behind your back lol. She does that subtle meanness so well.

I want to see my favorite grow...not be stuck in the same sweet, innocent, virgin than a white snow n'ek. It's boring with no spice and she isn't going anywhere with her craft. You need to grow and one way to do it is push and challenge yourself.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I skimmed through the old version ending in the old version. For those who have watched it, Is the baby at the end n'ek and p'ek's baby or is it just his?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I hope they keep the ending as if from the old version. I hope that is the one thing they don't change. A good lakorn doesn't necessary have to have a happy ending to make it wonderful.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Rawr/willing of the old version for those who are interested...no wait that sentence sounds weird....anyways LOL Jakrit always makes me uncomfortable during his rawr scenes, he's as intense as most p'eks who do it but he makes it really creepy at the same time. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66r0O9JuFSk&list=PLF9907CE2D234D557&index=68