[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Did Kade and his wife tried like 7 times or something and she had like a couple of miscarriages too. I'm so happy they finally got their child. Happy moments.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, congrats to them.

I feel like perhaps Todd is too busy racing and cheating that he and Noon barely touch each other let alone have kids?! Lol Noon is too busy acting and managing her businesses. There's like no sparks, no love, and unfortunately, Noon ain't no nang'ake Thai in real life where it's a one time baby making night. Lol

I adore Noon but doesn't matter which way I look at Noon, she seems so unhappy. She just works herself to death because she doesn't want to go home. I could totally be wrong.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Aww Boy is tired carrying Matt lol serves him right for always teasing Kim about her weight   :woot:  :woot:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54clbXgjPQw

Step

Mrs James Ma
Part 1 was boring :phew: I feel sorry for Pear. Her husband is a player, why is she holding onto him losing her self respect.
Wow Leela's dad and aunt are more evil than her. They are happy with what she did  to Narut's family. Wait, her dad is the one who made her do this. No wonder she is wicked.

Dara2015

sarNie Egg
Thank you for those pictures and clips.

Waiting til weekend to watch Matt/Boy lakorn. Last week was great. Love Matt's outfits. She looks hot. Love the dark lipstick on her a lot. Great acting. Boy is likeable and watchable. It seems his role is soft and calm everyone in his family and to melt Matt's heart on her revenge. Other casts are great too. Waiting for Mint/Diew couple also. Hope they are not in the rai roles though.