[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
It was okay. Love Leela's sharp tongue. I didn't pay any mind to anyone else. Boy yang tam na seu seu. Mai mor gub bot nee loie.
yup, I felt that way too. I can't stop taam wah tum mai na Boy yai jung, na baan maaaaaaaakkkkkk ---___--- lol. I chob him mee nuat mak guah! He need his beard back lol.

aiyaja said:
I've been busy all day, will have to wait to start on Friday night.
awww, I wasn't supposed to even have time to watch this but I got soo sick that we couldn't go to colorado. So I spent the day sleeping and watching lakorns with my 3 dogs keeping me warm. lol Happy Thanksgiving to me.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I just stuffed my face with all kind of food. Ate so much in literally want to gag. Anyway, happy thanksgiving to everyone. Enjoy the food and company :)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Happy Thanksgiving ladies. Would you mind delivering some food to Laguna Nigel, California. I'm on the 3rd floor, bedroom is at the end of the hall. Oh and watch out for the 3 dogs that will try to plow you down for the food lol.

Will watch this after Jud Nud Fan.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Happy Thanksgiving ladies. Would you mind delivering some food to Laguna Nigel, California. I'm on the 3rd floor, bedroom is at the end of the hall. Oh and watch out for the 3 dogs that will try to plow you down for the food lol.

Lol...if there are pets I am out. I'm scared of dogs. Going to go shopping later. My sister wants to go to Macy's and Penny.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
byebye said:
Lol...if there are pets I am out. I'm scared of dogs. Going to go shopping later. My sister wants to go to Macy's and Penny.
Ya'll are crazy! Lol JC Penny opens at 3 and Macy at 6 today. I can't take crowds like that so I'll just wait til cyber Monday lol. Be safe though, very safe :)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Ya'll are crazy! Lol JC Penny opens at 3 and Macy at 6 today. I can't take crowds like that so I'll just wait til cyber Monday lol. Be safe though, very safe :)
I know...I asked what the heck does she wants? She's like nothing just looking around lol. This will be my first time shopping during Thanksgiving. I want to cyber shop Monday too.

And it's raining here too...we are going to fight the crowd and the weather:)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:

I wish I could. I made some bomb loaded baked potatoes, seriously! My mom's turkey NEVER disappoints every year too. It's good that you're not traveling out of California. The weather is still bearable. Lol I hope you get better. It sucks to be sick during feast season. Haha.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
I wish I could. I made some bomb loaded baked potatoes, seriously! My mom's turkey NEVER disappoints every year too. It's good that you're not traveling out of California. The weather is still bearable. Lol I hope you get better. It sucks to be sick during feast season. Haha.
Awww loaded potatoes sounds good! My friend dropped off some homemade turkey bahn cahn. It was so good.

Sigh* i really don't feel or see any chemistry. It was like that lakorn with Chakrit and Woonsen. Acting is good but the chemistry is bland.