[CH3] Fun Rak Fun Salay - American Dreams (Uma 99) : First Ekkapong/Charabelle L/Navin Tar/Bua W

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Anyone know why the bad guy is after Charabelle?
I just guess that she is the only one who is alive when everyone died. Maybe the bad guy doesn't want his killing to be known and she is a witness
Will there happy ending ?cause i see in the OST that she wore prison cloths and in front of archery.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I hope there's a happy ending but it seems she is sentences to death....they allow that guy too much power in a foreign territory

Tresor Moi

sarNie Hatchling
I think I do... Spoilers ahead!

I think he does die, yes, because he tries to save Ming Li (Charabelle). And I also believe it IS a happy ending - I've seen a BTS video of some sweet scenes of them after all the bad guys die (presumably). Also, more spoilers are online if any of you can understand Thai.

Anyway, I really am enjoying the drama - but there's one thing I want to see more of. The main couple together scenes, which should be the case from now on for a bit (as the ending of the last episode opens doors...). :D
I'm just waiting when they fall for each other and how that's going to play out. His mother has her eyes set on Gaye|Kay whenever her name is...lol

Tresor Moi

sarNie Hatchling
I hope there's a happy ending but it seems she is sentences to death....they allow that guy too much power in a foreign territory
I don't understand it either! Like, he's coming into a different country and acting so powerful. I hate his character btw. The actor who portrays the evil general is doing a fantastic job!! I hope he dies for killing all those innocent people. Lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Link to spoilers hahaha

They said the scenes will be when pk get her an apt to hide out in

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
I don't understand it either! Like, he's coming into a different country and acting so powerful. I hate his character btw. The actor who portrays the evil general is doing a fantastic job!! I hope he dies for killing all those innocent people. Lol
That bad guy is died. This girl life is so stuck. She is being chased by bad guys and polices. Her family was dead. And more things will going on with her life.
Does anyone how many eps are there? and the airing schedule? I watch some tsers and there still many scenes left. P'ek and n'ek leave together, she works in prostitution, being caught by police, being back her country with sentence to death.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I don't know, but I know she leaves p'k again after they live in apt...she goes into prostitution but First is also her savor. I think the police raid the place and they are captured and then sentences to death

Tresor Moi

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know, but I know she leaves p'k again after they live in apt...she goes into prostitution but First is also her savor. I think the police raid the place and they are captured and then sentences to death
Do you know why she left the p'k? I saw the part in the OST where she handcuffed him in the room. I really want to know, how she finds out about her grandmother and siblings getting killed.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Do you know why she left the p'k? I saw the part in the OST where she handcuffed him in the room. I really want to know, how she finds out about her grandmother and siblings getting killed.
From ep 17 preview, i think she call the neighbor lady and found out her familly getting kills. And I think we will have sweet scenes too base on the OST.

Tresor Moi

sarNie Hatchling
From ep 17 preview, i think she call the neighbor lady and found out her familly getting kills. And I think we will have sweet scenes too base on the OST.
Ohh...is that why she pulled a knife in the kitchen and try to kill herself? And the p'ek stops her. Can't wait for the next episode! Need more sweet scenes.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
same....I was like OMG n finning at the same time. I love that p'k was truthful to his mom...now they will live in the apt but she will leave him again cuz she will feel she's ruining his life...

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Let's watch more finn scenes before the breakup. I love yesterday ep. The bed scenes was better than any prime lakorns nowadays.
If Mali marries p'ek ,she can get Thai citizenship and stay there forever, right? It's too bad that she leaves him. Just hope that they have happy ending or we can see their kids.
I wonder how many eps are they?

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Finish ep 18 today. It's really refreshing to watch this lakorn among what we have these days. P'ek is so sweet, manly and charming.
Charabelle caught my attention and I wanted to know how she could act for CH3? what is the story? and trailers, lovefia's review brought me here.

Tresor Moi

sarNie Hatchling
Wow... The episode was certainly not expected. I did not expect things to escalate that quickly -- not that I'm complaining! :D
same....I was like OMG n finning at the same time. I love that p'k was truthful to his mom...now they will live in the apt but she will leave him again cuz she will feel she's ruining his life...
That was a shocker! Like, he wasted no time. Lol Didn't expect this lakorn to have so many sweet bed scenes. Im loving it! ❤

Tresor Moi

sarNie Hatchling
Finish ep 18 today. It's really refreshing to watch this lakorn among what we have these days. P'ek is so sweet, manly and charming.
Charabelle caught my attention and I wanted to know how she could act for CH3? what is the story? and trailers, lovefia's review brought me here.
I haven't started on Yaya and Nadech new lakorn as of yet. I'm enjoying this lakorn too much! Charebelle, is contracted with Exact right? She hadn't been casted as a main lead in years!! To see her on channel 3 is surprising. Episode 17 got me crying ugly tears with her. I can feel her pain.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is really fast pace. I wish we could have some sweet scenes before she left. Where can I find this p'ek?
No lakorn catchs my interested these days, except for this one. I watch Pong and Bella's but skip all Janie's scenes.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Check out her lakorn with sean... she's 2nd lead... they were cute...her pk was sweet... they character was more real with faults

I've enjoy her with toomtam...i only watched their scenes