[CH3] Game Lah Torrachon (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Taew Natapohn / Top Jaron / Toon Pimpawee

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
man..I always feel like Medta is such a cheap production. It's like they always dress Mark the same in every lakorn of theirs. They seriously need to invest into the wardrobe and make up. Make the actors look different.

Oh well~ excited to see how Mark and Taew will turn out in here after their successful but depressing Rak Naknara! :p

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
I can’t imagine Top overshadowing Mark but you never know haha
Unless the fitting pictures are just deceiving, I don’t think the audience will have the same reaction to Top as they did with Om. Looking at the fitting pictures, they may have changed how Wayu is being played in this version. I think Om’s Wayu was so likable to me because Om didn’t look like a menacing killer/drug dealer. He looked like the boy next door (with bad boy hidden underneath) and he was really straight forward that he only cared for Aum’s character. My opinion but I think Top’s fitting picture makes his character look like the typical ChaoPor gangster.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Filming pictures (Mark and cast) 6-14-2020.

Cr. domenici8

Cr. chain_techin