[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Dal Yaya playing rai as in meanie to p'ek or she herself is just really mean? lol that would be interesting to watch, cute Yaya being the stuck up snob. i'm imagining something like Janie's character Khwan.

thanks for the pix! i can't wait to see them together again, they will make me so happy!
i wish they hadn't been giving us so much hope because now it feels even longer of a wait! ><
^^^Either situation is fine for Yaya to play. She will be sort of mean in this one to Saichon, but not too bad. I just finished her lakorn with Ploy and Rome. Whoa. I cried in the last episode so much. Ploy is an amazing actress. The storyline was long and agonizing sometimes, yet worth it at the end. Good moral lessons. I'd like to see Yaya in that sort of role or like the one you mentioned of Janie's Khwan role. Yaya is an actress. It is okay to step off the "n'ek" image now a day, right?

Ceci, I am not even registered at Pantip. I haven't attempted the translating of the Thai fonts to register. Therefore, I did not have a chance to receive any sort of PM. Darn it. I was wondering if it was for 12 Plus because Nadech was at the event. I think it would be an awesome "promotion" for them to have a product together to promote before their lakorn airs.

Hopefully nothing gets delayed too much since Nadech had to get stitches yesterday. One thing after another, I swear.

Opening is suppose to be in March, but who knows anymore. I am not keeping my hopes up like the last few times.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ heck yeah! this one is going to be WAY intense, all drama! i think after watching this, i'll have to go back to Fai/Jeed to calm myself down lol

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
The fitting/opening may change because Nadech got into a car accident. He got eight stitches in his one knee and three stitches on his one eyebrow yesterday. Nadech was online as soon as he got out of the hospital and said, "I'm not dead yet." and "I'm not handsome anymore." Tanwa was still in the hospital and he got his molar knocked out. It is good Nadech still jokes around and pokes fun at himself. The car didn't look so good to me. It was smashed in the front. I hope the boys don't have any long lasting injuries.

Nadech was making merits in his hometown today. Fans reported that the opening for this lakorn may be delayed. As long as Nadech recovers AND is still in this lakorn, everything will be fine by me. Car accidents suck. I hope Nadech will do well. Poor guy. *sigh*

Credit Rasa and M3lhouse @ YADECH for English translation.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
*Sniffles* Poor Nadech. I feel so bad for him. Why our Nadech?! *Sigh* Well I hope the best for him always and wish he would heal very soon as he can. I miss him so much. He's such a cheerful guy, always seem jokingly, and happy no matter what^^ Such a great sense of humor and personality he has that is so loving<3 :wub: Thanks Dal, for the updates! 555++

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
The fitting/opening may change because Nadech got into a car accident. He got eight stitches in his one knee and three stitches on his one eyebrow yesterday. Nadech was online as soon as he got out of the hospital and said, "I'm not dead yet." and "I'm not handsome anymore." Tanwa was still in the hospital and he got his molar knocked out. It is good Nadech still jokes around and pokes fun at himself. The car didn't look so good to me. It was smashed in the front. I hope the boys don't have any long lasting injuries.

Nadech was making merits in his hometown today. Fans reported that the opening for this lakorn may be delayed. As long as Nadech recovers AND is still in this lakorn, everything will be fine by me. Car accidents suck. I hope Nadech will do well. Poor guy. *sigh*

Credit Rasa and M3lhouse @ YADECH for English translation.
Omg!!!!!!!!!!!! Nadech I hope your ok, im fine If the fitting/opening is delay as long as he feels better. I hope you will be back on your feet soon, feel better and have a good long rest. Man I hope Yaya goes to see him, and he's still joking got to give him credit for all he has done for us fans. Feel better. Thanks for the news! Man the news shock me to death I was so scared at first.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
^^ Same here. As much as I do want to see YADECH together. I'll be patient since their health is more important. Nadech needs time to heal himself and rest. As for Yaya she's been working so hard and filming Tawan Dued with only few hours of sleep. She needs time to catch up with her sleep too.

cecilia

Staff member
Both of them need a LONG VACATION to the beach together -- i hope they'll have fun when this lakorn start filming ^^

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Poor Nadech! First the producers are giving him a hard time just because of his haircut and now he got into a car accident :( I hope he gets well very soon. The long wait is totally worth while as long as my beloved Yadech can still act together in this lakorn.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks tinah^^ That's just next week! Finally. I'm glad Nadech is better now. 555+++

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes thanks. That's the best news I heard today. Man about time now I been missing them two. Last night I was watching all the fan made mv of DJA too. Yes this time I think they won't let us down, I'm starting to like this month! Very excited because I really want to see them together and how they look including the cast. Such a long way but still it's less than two weeks.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
^^I'm loving this month too. Many lakorn that I anticipate are having their fitting. Rak Pathiharn, Game Rai Game Rak, and possibly 3NNT or Roy Marn too. 555+++ Hope nothing changes now. Hehe.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^^I'm loving this month too. Many lakorn that I anticipate are having their fitting. Rak Pathiharn, Game Rai Game Rak, and possibly 3NNT or Roy Marn too. 555+++ Hope nothing changes now. Hehe.
Hey bliss Ruk Orkard ploy/Om will show a fitting really soon, I'm looking forward for game rai pa game ruk since it is
lakornthai directed this.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey bliss Ruk Orkard ploy/Om will show a fitting really soon, I'm looking forward for game rai pa game ruk since it is
lakornthai directed this.
I didn't follow up with Om and Ploy lakorn yet. But thank you:) I look forward to them too. I'm not so fond of Om yet. LOL.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
OMG..thank you for the update...I can not wait to see the fitting. I'm guessing this month is the month for me...and I was just watching DJA yesterday...oh I can not wait thanks...

somp9

sarNie Adult
Hope they don't change the date again. Glad that Berry is feel better. Can't wait to see the fitting of Berry and Yaya.