[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

cikna

sarNie Adult
It's 4:30AM and I can't sleep. So l learned to DL YT vid and made an MV na. It's my second one and first for using vids instead of photos. :nailbiter:

These days, so many songs remind me of GRGR. BUT tonight after watching the Amphawa scene, I wanted to share this beautiful song with you. I made the MV in 2 hours so forgive me for choppiness.

~and yes, I am team Charles/Saichon so I always think of him. Even if he is mean, I still feel his love for Fah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejtf9G9cmzA

The song is called LOVESONG sang by the amazing Adele.
~some of the lyrics:

Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am home again
Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am whole again
However far away I will always love you
However long I stay I will always love you
Whatever words I say I will always love you
I will always love you

Now, will you think of Charles a little gentler when he is all mean today? : )
I love it!! All the scenes and the song! adele is such an amazing singer. Thanks for sharing

yadech<3

sarNie Egg
can u guys believe that there hasn't been any REAL kiss yet?? i totally CAN'T!! i read the translation of the novel on yadech.com and there was a bunch kisses,r turn willing scenes!!! but in the lakorn there was basically like 1!!! if i were the author i would be pissed that they didnt even have them do a REAL kiss! lol! i mean they even took away baby T!!!! i want a :baby-scene-pop-corn: if they make fah faint they should make her be pregnant at least but nope shes not freaking pregnant!!

I'm really loving this lakorn rt now but i just need to finally let out my rant! lol! i just feel ch.3 isnt doing justice to yadech!!! cuz during the filming they kissed for real i think but they edited them out!!!

Let's hope there's a baby at the end!!!i would beg for a baby at the end!! lol! :worthy:

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
It would really b good if fah was pregnant... Just a thought and imagination run wild is lets say fah is pregnant and typical stubborn n'ek character she hides her pregnancy and about during this time fah regains some memory of Saichon only to find out that prae likes Charles so she tells no one...fast-forward Charles kidnap fah then prae orders yasa to go find them and he does... Then comes the scene of fah taking the bullet for prae and we see Charles bloody shirt... Doctor comes out to tell them that he regrets but the baby didn't make it... Or he could say the baby is ok... This is not part of the storyline but something I made up lolz...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
A baby will be perfect, it will make Charles come to his senses and realize all this isn't worth it. Babies perfect a lakorn. It makes the pra'nang come closer.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
A baby will be perfect, it will make Charles come to his senses and realize all this isn't worth it. Babies perfect a lakorn. It makes the pra'nang come closer.
Totally agree! A baby always makes the p'ek grow up! Lol

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I found it odd that Fah was actually smiling and looked like she was having fun while in Amphawa. Granted, Charles was showing a softer side, and don't get me wrong, I LOVED that she was smiling to poor Charles and stuff, but I still found it...odd at first. I thought her face would be pouting the whoooole time. But I give her so much credit. She is strong enough to stand in the same presence of the man who she thinks is ruining her life...EVEN THOUGH IT'S FOR HER HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE SISTER. I just wish Charles would let slip more, and blurt out 'what she did wrong' when she asked because the truth could come out sooner. Why am I complaining, I'm loving this. Yadech are both phenomenal actors, I feel like I can't say that enough times. Yaya cries very well, she expresses her pain so well in here! :teary: Even though I am on Team Charles I feel so sad for Fah too.

BUUUUUT...then she said she'd kill him if he did anything to her sister and that just killed my heart for Charles again! lol I'm completely rooting for him all the way.

Btw, I love in ep. 14 when the scene changed from a drenched Charles to P'Mor on his couch. Two men in pain because of love. :crush:
I find all of Charles's dialogue amazing. :heart: He is wrong in that he is hurting Fahlada, but his biggest crime is...BEING TOO HOT!

HOMYGOSH ONLY TWO MORE WEEKENDS OF GRGR! that's crazy!

Areeya

sarNie Adult
so i guess friday is the episode where yaya tell her sister the truth abt nadech wat he have done to her...cnt wait for it...only if they didnt cut dwn 30mins of the episode it would actully be dis episode...anyhow still love yaya and nadech chemistry together i jus cnt have enough of them...is true that the only crime nadech have cause was jus being too hot for us girls to even try to get enough of...so i guess while i wait for friday to cum i'll jus rewatch all the episode especially when they're on the island together its da most rememberable scene of them also the sweetest...

shengvang

sarNie Adult
so i guess friday is the episode where yaya tell her sister the truth abt nadech wat he have done to her...cnt wait for it...only if they didnt cut dwn 30mins of the episode it would actully be dis episode...anyhow still love yaya and nadech chemistry together i jus cnt have enough of them...is true that the only crime nadech have cause was jus being too hot for us girls to even try to get enough of...so i guess while i wait for friday to cum i'll jus rewatch all the episode especially when they're on the island together its da most rememberable scene of them also the sweetest...
I still watch the island scene up until now! I watch it everyday just so I can have a little of yadech everyday! Everytime after I watch the new episode, I end up going back and watch all of there cute scene at min island! Cause when I think of prae, aughhhh I just to kill her! But the island scene always make for it! Its so heart warming and it does not hurt me like that city scene! Lol..

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG! Will someone please kill Prae already?? She returned P'mor's ring and walked away. Like that wasn't mean enough, she stops by the window and smiles at how pathetic P'mor looks. I hope Charles breaks her heart 10 times worst than what she did to P'mor. She's so stupid. Her lies always work the opposite. It gets Charles angry and he kissed Fah in front of a crowd.

Other than that, 15 was AWESOME! Can Charles get any sexier than he already is? :spicy:

That whole accident scene, taxi scene and Charles carrying Fah home was :wub: Charles is so touchy touchy :coverlaf: :coverlaf: and I freaking loved everyone moment of it. He stared at Fah so tenderly when she slept on his lap. The eye contact when he helped open her door and the way he's glued to her door :cloud9: Fah can't resist him either. She cares for him and she's afraid to admit it.

OOOOOOOOMMMMMMMGGGGGGG!!!!!!! I just love it !!! I love Adele and I love Yadech but put together , it becomes a explosive cocktail of sensuality and raw emotions !!!!! I am just crying and smiling watching it lol !!! Great work !!! You should do more stuff like that !!!

Thank you zazoured, Murni and Cikna. I love the song and the Amphawa time together for Charles and Fah really touched me. Glad you liked the MV. Thank you again for the encouragements.

Try watch Talking to The Moon, i cried a bucket when I listened to the song, definitely from POV from saichon...

You know, I cried while making that MV. I think it was when charles just found Fah and I just felt sooooo sorry for Saichon. Thanks again for watching my MV. : )

OMG! Will someone please kill Prae already?? She returned P'mor's ring and walked away. Like that wasn't mean enough, she stops by the window and smiles at how pathetic P'mor looks. I hope Charles breaks her heart 10 times worst than what she did to P'mor. She's so stupid. Her lies always work the opposite. It gets Charles angry and he kissed Fah in front of a crowd.

Other than that, 15 was AWESOME! Can Charles get any sexier than he already is? :spicy:

That whole accident scene, taxi scene and Charles carrying Fah home was :wub:

Had been busy with family all day and about to catch up. I stopped at the bracelet scene yesterday (I didn't want to see Prae) so I am going to catch up now. Can't wait to see sexy and demanding Charles. I love when he is demanding!!

Oh, I'll bitch-slap Prae for you and Fah. muahahahaha *evil grin!*

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I found it odd that Fah was actually smiling and looked like she was having fun while in Amphawa. Granted, Charles was showing a softer side, and don't get me wrong, I LOVED that she was smiling to poor Charles and stuff, but I still found it...odd at first. I thought her face would be pouting the whoooole time. But I give her so much credit. She is strong enough to stand in the same presence of the man who she thinks is ruining her life...EVEN THOUGH IT'S FOR HER HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE SISTER. I just wish Charles would let slip more, and blurt out 'what she did wrong' when she asked because the truth could come out sooner. Why am I complaining, I'm loving this. Yadech are both phenomenal actors, I feel like I can't say that enough times. Yaya cries very well, she expresses her pain so well in here! :teary: Even though I am on Team Charles I feel so sad for Fah too.

BUUUUUT...then she said she'd kill him if he did anything to her sister and that just killed my heart for Charles again! lol I'm completely rooting for him all the way.

Btw, I love in ep. 14 when the scene changed from a drenched Charles to P'Mor on his couch. Two men in pain because of love. :crush:
I find all of Charles's dialogue amazing. :heart: He is wrong in that he is hurting Fahlada, but his biggest crime is...BEING TOO HOT!

HOMYGOSH ONLY TWO MORE WEEKENDS OF GRGR! that's crazy!

She wouldn't kill him. Just seeing the scenes of when she almost got hit by the car and Charles saved her and acted like he got hurt on his arm made her worried about him.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Had been busy with family all day and about to catch up. I stopped at the bracelet scene yesterday (I didn't want to see Prae) so I am going to catch up now. Can't wait to see sexy and demanding Charles. I love when he is demanding!!

Oops...I just edited after you quoted me. Bitch-slap isn't enough. I need you to please kill her. Run her over. Throw her in the ocean. Feed her to some hungry hippos...I don't care. Just pleeeeeeease get rid of her

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Just finished today's episode and OMG there was a ton of cute scene between Charles and fahlada! I love all of the scenes that has them in there!

But i have to say my favorite part has got to be the part when he unbuttoned fahlada shirt! Ahhhhhhhhh that scene was amazing! And don't get me wrong but Charles must be drooling just standing there stareing at fahlada body while she was changing her shirt! Lol..cauhhse seriously I was drooling at the way he was looking at her! Hotness..

Then my next favorite has got to be the part he saved her from the car! Awwww it was so touching! And what do know. I'm crying again right when crescendo song came up!sniff sniff..

Next is the taxi scene! Omg do he have to laugh at fahlada when she bump her forehead on the window! He is supposed to be caring! Hahaha but it was funny though! And when he lay her down on his lap. I have to say I just love the way how he touch her cheek! The feeling of it is so touching! It make me feel like he was touching mine! Lol...then when he carry her to her house. It feels like he was carrying a piece of paper! And I mean it! The way his face looks, it does not look like fahlada was heavy at all! Lol..

I thought yaya was so beautiful in both the dress that she wore at the party! When fah and p'mor first enter, i was like omg , drop dead grogous! And Charles was so handsome! Dang, I can't get my eyes of yadech. The are to cute and just fabulous.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Oops...I just edited after you quoted me. Bitch-slap isn't enough. I need you to please kill her. Run her over. Throw her in the ocean. Feed her to some hungry hippos...I don't care. Just pleeeeeeease get rid of her
AMEN! that is the perfect way to kill prae! Gosh I hate her to the gust!

shengvang

sarNie Adult

That part was exactly where I stop at too! I couldnt watch it any longer! Then the rest of the episode I basically skim through it! Cause I hate prae so much for slapping my fahlada! Aughh I want to kill her!