[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Reading all the comments, I feel that Charles/Saichon loves loves fah so so much... But as for nangfah I can see that she lives Saichon but as for fahlada I feel that she doesn't even know her own feelings for Charles... Yes, she don't remember and all a sudden there is this guy that comes to her life and mAke her life hell. I just hope that towards the end, the viewers will get to see how much fah cares for Charles... I guess she has to learn to love him all over again.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^I agree. The only thing that bugs me the slightest bit, is that I don't think they gave Fahlada enough time to fall in LOVE with Charles, before he started the game. And that wouldn't be a big deal, but as others have pointed out, there were hardly any TRUE scenes of Charles expressing DIRECTLY his affection for Fah enough for her to believe that he loves her, up until the hospital scene. Like, I have no big problem with P'Mor-Fah scenes, but those took away from what could have been Charles doing many little gestures of love, even while he was being RAI. I guess I like gradualness, instead of them taking Fah to the island and all the actuall re-falling in love happening all at once over there. So they better make up for it with Fah loving Charles to her very core!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
HAHA Jjinxxy, she had to leave because if she were to stay longer, she would just be more confused because she's struggling with her emotions for Charles. She wouldn't be able to contain her feelings but at the same time, she has to think that he's supposedly the father of a "made up" child in Prae's womb LMFAO! Regardless of how sweet he is to her, she has to go with her initial plan which is to leave. Huyyy N'eks are so complicated 5555+

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
i don't like that fah will be taking a bullet for prae. i think prae should take a bullet for fah and in the process of it all..die from the wound. *being extremely mean right now* but i do not feel that prae should get away with what she is doing to fah..who loves her unconditionally. if not die then she should become a monk like benz in mia taeng. she surely does not deserve p'mor's love at all.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh and I forgot to add. Nadech is such a good actor. I could feel the anger he had for Prae at the end of the episode and when the tears started rolling down I wanted to give him a hug. I'm ready to kill Prae for making Charles cry. P'Mor is a "kwai" (buffalo) if he takes Prae back.

jjinxx

SAHAT! LOL in ep.18 when they are all discussing Fah and they realize the truth, you can see Sahat in the back, and he's just like "This is some crazy SHIET." And then zoom Charles' beautiful declaration of love and determination for Fah, and Sahat's like "Kid, you finally came to your senses. I'm so proud, I'mabout to cry!"
Oh, I so don't care how late and convenient everyone found out the truth lol as long as it finally happened! And it was all thanks to...*drumroll* P'MAMI!!! I love that girl! P'MAMI SOY MAK! P'MAMI KING MAK!

@Chubbycheeks, seriously! lol

jjinxx

Oh dear lord. *Myhandagainstmyheart* Nadech's tears...Charles' tears at the end of today's episode.
That scene of him with Prae was truly taewada vs. satan. She could watch him cry so painfully without even flinching, that just took her pyschoness to a whole new level. His tears are indescribable...they make me speechless. The world has practically ended.

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
The best roller-coaster feeling in the drama!!! You'll feel romantic, happy, then shocked, agony, crying.. damn.. my heart can't take so much of turning in 1 ep..

Thumbs up for Nadech.. brilliant performance!!And Yaya.. she is 1 good actress..

Just had to share this pic at the end of ep 18. Nadech should win an award!!! Even if I don't understand thai, i can feel his pain, anger and frustration. Love this scene. Now I'm off for the nth replay...

i know! the screen was like dull when i saw this part, but the tears were bling-bling'n and drew my eyes to the tears only!!

is it just me or did they remove some scenes from episode 18 that we saw in the ep. 17 preview? example, when charles kidnap fah, when p'mor told fah that saichon was married to her, and when fah asked prae why she was doing that to her.

if it's ending next ep, that means the kidnap scene will be cut, wouldn't it? i can see them rushing the part when mor told her about saichon and her finding out her sister's nature. but i hope to god that they won't take out the kidnap, unless i missed it somehow. lol. but i have this bad feeling that they would as i noticed that it wouldn't fit into the story now that everyone knows the truth.
they always do this, show a preview but i have to wait 2-3 episodes later until i see it :( but i think we should see it

Men in tears..
exactly, look at those men, you can feel their pain from just seeing their expression! i love Sahut in every emotion he has

Okay, at first I only planned to comment about this lakorn when it ends but I guess I can't refrain myself now.

Is anyone a little confused about Prae? Clearly she doesn't love Charles at all. She's only lusting over him because he's superior in looks and is from a rich wealthy family which every typical girl would tend to love. However, I feel like I don't see any reasoning from her character to act this bizzare. The man already admitted that he's the poor islander that she once insulted and look down on and he's really not born with the perfect life yet she still refuses to accept the truth. I don't get why she's so desperate. I can only assume that NOW, she just wants Charles to be her husband simply because he loves Fah and whatever belongs to Fah, she must have it. I personally think it would have been better if we got some more insights about her character aside from her oh so pitiful story about her childhood. LOL. I feel like as a viewer, I need a better understanding about her character and understand her true intentions. Really, I don't get why she's so shameless and why she MUST have Charles as her husband and truthfully, she had this idea planned in her little head even before Fah came into the picture. If someone has a different interpretation, please share with me because I'd love to hear other thoughts.

Okay here goes the list of rants. First off, I don't like how this lakorn is being directed. They wastsed so much screen time showing how manipulative Prae is when we already know how crazy she can be. For instance the scenes where she takes his phone and switches the sim cards so she'll get Fah's text msg, LOL. We don't need additional scenes to see that she wants Charles badly. Instead they could've used that time to show exactly why she does the things she does and what her motivation really is. But most importantly, that time could've belonged to Charles and Fah to help further develop their love. All I sense right now is the potential of strong love from Fah to Charles but even now at episode 18, it hasn't developed to be anything stronger than that. She definitely likes him and after the hospital scene, she likes him even more but love and like are two different things and I'm not sensing very strong emotions from Fah's character. Her eyes pretty much does all the talking about her affections for him.

Secondly, I don't like how they made Fah's character too weak, too blinded by love and too stubborn to accept reality. At first, I thought yes Fah will be my type of N'ek because she appeared so spunky and adorable yet strong and ambitous. As the story progresses, I can't help but feel a little annoyed. I understand that she's a kind hearted person who places great importance and value on her family but to the point where she can't differentiate between good and bad and is always being a victim to Prae's evil schemes? Come on! Yes we need some of this spice or else there wouldn't be a lakorn but that's just too much.

I also feel that they focus too much on Mor and Fah together. I'm guessing that the directors and purposely trying to show that they're extremely comfortable with one another or else Charles wouldn't get so jealous but again, too much unecessary hugging moments. Heck, I saw at least 10 comments on youtube saying they ship Mor and Fah together. LMFAO!

In today's epiosde, I was dissapointed in how the producer chose to have Fah react to Mami when she claimed that Fah was Nangfah whom she knew from Koh Min. Clearly Fah can put two and two together and realize that perhaps she is the girl who Charles said he loves. However, she chooses to push that truth aside all because she cares more about her sister. *sighs* I can't help but feel even more pity for Charles. He can do possibly anything for her but can she do anything for him? NO. She can't even let go of her sister for one second of her life just for Charles sake. I won't spoil you guys on the last episodes but once next weekend kicks in, you'll all understand why I'm saying this.

Another thing I'm not liking is the inconsistency of the storyline and characters. I totally LOL in today's eps because everyone all sudden became so smart and they had the right flashbacks at the right moments to help them realize that Prae is a bad person. She already told Charles that Fah had a husband from Koh Min but when Charles yelled at her and told the truth once more, she played the stupid move. The dialogue there was just LOL.

Okay enough with the rants, I can now compliment on how well Nadech and Yaya are doing. Lately I notice that everyone is praising Nadech and kinda leaving Yaya out of the picture so I guess I'll give my two cents. I personally think both are giving solid performances. Their emotions are raw and natural and nevermind their chemistry is explosive just like in their previous work DJA. I feel like out of the countless number of lakorns I've watched throughout the years, Yadech is the ONLY couple who can have oh so much chemistry with just little eye contact. Their acting is just beyond my expectations. When the city scenes started, I observed that Yaya needed to work on her crying scenes but as of now, I already see improvement. I admire actors/actress who learn to improve themselves because it shows that they care to make a difference and want to satisfy the viwers. The leap from DJA to GRGR is just wowerz! I feel like both have become even more professional with their acting so despite all the flaws of GRGR, I must thank the lakorn for granting me a chance to watch my beloved couple. I'm so proud of them. It's nice to just sit back and watch these newbies grow.

Last note, I wanted to say thank you to the members who wrote Nadech a birthday message in the book that our members at Yadech.com have compiled together. Nadech will be so happy to read all the comments.
hehe, yeah, but lakorns do take a long long while to come to their senses :) it wouldnt be a lakorn other wise LOL

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG IN THE PREVIEW FAH CALLS CHARLES SAICHON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am just so happy to hear her voice say that name again! LOL it's like I'm Saichon or something. They made it look like Fah took the bullet for Charles...?

But oh gosh,

@Chubbycheeks, LOL Yaya is not being left in the dust. Imo, Charles' character overshadows EVERYONE, so I'm so focused on him and everything that has to do with him that I just can't help noticing Nadech's phenomenal acting. Of course, this lakorn would not be the same without the ever talented YAYA! That girl will always be spectcular. I think it says something that we can watch her as the spunky Jeed, and now as the weak n'ek without hating her. At least, I don't hate her, though sometimes I'm exasperated with her loyalty, but mostly she is able to make me pity her instead of throwing in the towel (The way I did with Khaohom).

You know, I just really have no energy to worry about Prae and her crazy weirdnesss. I suppose that's not what a good audience would do, to brush off the things I don't understand but holy goodness, Charles/Saichon, and Fah/Nangfah are just enough for my heart to throb and decipher over. I want to understand those TWO completely before moving on to Ms. Psycho.

Anyways: When Charles asked Fah if she loves him (I'm still behind) she HESITATED!! That was a giveaway. And that was one helluva INTENSE scene in the penthouse, Charles yelling the truth at Fah and Fah fighting the truth. That has got to be one of my favorite scenes, Yadech just exchanging such raw powerful emotions.
i know! that was one dramatic pause from Fah's part... dead give away from the opposite of not loving charles ^_^ Nangfah rak Saichon!! my heart was pumping over time when i heard her say SAICHON!!

Okay since so many people are speculating and curious, I'll let it out.

No, Fah doesn't take the bullet for Charles but she takes it for Prae. At the island she has many flashbacks and deja vu moments but she doesn't fully remember them. She requests for Charles to take her to all the places they've been to at Koh Min and pretty much do everything to help revive their past memories. Fah at this point has practically fallen in love with him all over again. She says that regardless if he's Saichon or Charles, she'll love him. Charles also tells her that he promises that he'll only bring happiness into her life. She's his first, last and only love. GREEEEEEEEEEDDD! They better keep all these lines in the lakorn or I'll be one mad viewer!
my favorite line 'She's his first, last and only love.'

SAHAT! LOL in ep.18 when they are all discussing Fah and they realize the truth, you can see Sahat in the back, and he's just like "This is some crazy SHIET." And then zoom Charles' beautiful declaration of love and determination for Fah, and Sahat's like "Kid, you finally came to your senses. I'm so proud, I'mabout to cry!"
Oh, I so don't care how late and convenient everyone found out the truth lol as long as it finally happened! And it was all thanks to...*drumroll* P'MAMI!!! I love that girl! P'MAMI SOY MAK! P'MAMI KING MAK!

i love Mami in here... it bites she was in the beginning and end... it would've added a little more humor to have her around more. but i love how smart the island girl is... esp. when she pointed out how yasa knew that Fah doesn't remember the island.... DUN DUN DUN!!! prae!! evil-mastermind-crazy-fickle-woman that she is

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
She finally calls him "Saichon" on the preview!!!

What a dramatic ending on today's episode! Charles shedding tears. I loved every second of it. Am I the only one that's crazy about Nadech's forehead kisses??? I don't know how many time I replayed those scenes.

Fah's line: "Are you Satan or Taewada?" LOL! Poor girl is so confused.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart

:whahuh: I know right? Sahut is so cute!

Good that Mami already sense Prae's evilness on their first encounter.

Fah is just so... :scratchhead2: when it comes to Prae.

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
is anyone else repuled by Prae's words? marry her ... Fah's corpse?? ... her sister should be asking the Taewada or Satan to Prae man... she thinks she's god by controlling Fah and Charles life?? she's the devil for being pure crazy evil!!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The Charles elevator scene was almost the same as Harit's elevator scene in JLR. Felt like JLR for a second there. Deja vu!!!

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
one of my happier moments... the dream sequence after her nightmare. haha also because Charles hopped onto the hospital bed with her ;) ... although in other lakorns, the hospital beds were bigger than the one they used for that scene :scratchchin:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
one of my happier moments... the dream sequence after her nightmare. haha also because Charles hopped onto the hospital bed with her ;) ... although in other lakorns, the hospital beds were bigger than the one they used for that scene :scratchchin:

It''s like while Charles held her, her nightmare turned into a calmer dream...beautiful beach scene and an island boy waiting for her...

seema

sarNie Egg
Just finished watching the early epi of 18 in wishy's channel. Fah is just like the sea calm before the storm. She's being obedient, sweet and nice for whatever Charles does to her on the hospital bed but leave him without mercy after he turn on his back... even after he said 'please wait for me'. Poor Charles! Making him insane and running after her again and again. I totally agree with all the claims that said Nadech really delivered his potrayals here as saichon and charles. And I like his charles perfomance even better.He's very good in showing his bad side and villain role. Well...he got the bad boy image stapled on his face...he just use it especially the naughty smirk and develish glare.His style of acting kinda similar to the established actors such as Ken and Aum. But to think that he's just 20 years old and only had two lakorns in the past...I think I'm not exegarating if I say he's born to be an actor..it's in his blood. Whether he realised it or not, he's born with it.
About yaya....she's my crush. Everything she does is cute for me , she's bubbly. When she raised her eyebrow playfully to tease Fai in the early episode of DJA, kinda similar to what anne did in the drama with mart [forgot the title of the drama].But I agree that she has to work a bit in her crying scenes. She's still young, there's still room for improvemment

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
wow.. i was stunned the scene Nadech cried, amazing. his tears drop like a faucet, both eyes too. he portray his feelings through his eyes so well without having to say anything but i understand what he's feeling, this scene with so much angry,pain,hate. such top notch performance. cried so pretty too, still look handsome while crying..and this crying scene is hard with many emotions too, not easy at all to play but Nadech can do it...so well too. after this scene was over i said out loud to myself.. wow..2 thumbs up Nadech! excellent work! proud of him. even director (p'Aew) was amaze with Nadech in this scene said excellent job, no takes, his real emotion come out. clapped for him. many thai people in pantip board was stun,shock and praise him for this scene too, he really deserve an award for his performance in this role. i hope he get it. feel so sorry for Saichon in this scene but then he got himself in this game, lesson to be learn..chompooprae so evil!

the scenes at the hospital was so sweet&cute!
feed her,wipe her mouth, pull her sheets up, kiss her hair,she has a bad dream hug comfort her said"saichon is here don't be scare"(aww cute he call himself saichon again it's nice to heard), kiss her forhead, she has a dream see saichon, so cute get to see his big smile again miss saichon, she wake up in his arms touch his face(aww love when p'ek n'ek touch eachother face it's sweet), he kiss her eye they gaze at eachother, their face are so close..aww.. me make shy watching them.. keke..

the scene he gonna go but turn back and hug&kiss her (the sweetest kiss), tell her to wait for him, aww got me crying. touching. he love her so much. feel so sorry for him so scare of losing her, decided to stop his game but my poor saichon it's too late you should have quit sooner. and look like she hesitate to leave him cause has feelings for him too.

cute when he and mami hug (can see he slide with his shoes cause the floor was slippery haha), they look so happy to see eachother again like family haven't seen eachother for so long. i miss all the people on the island, such happy times there. esp. miss saichon and nangfah.

can't wait for next week eps. but so sad will be the ending T_T

Tinie

sarNie Egg
I can NOT believe that Fah is taking a bullet for Prae!! Clearly Yasa said he wants Saichon's life, why turn the gun to Prae n cause Fah to cover her?? I really do not get this point.. Can anyone please explains or give me alittle idea to hav alittle understanding? 