[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Ok so my sister doesn't like Nadech and Yaya she only like Mint Chalida and Mark Prin. She hate it when I talk about Yadech and stuff. I been trying to get her to watch DJA and GRGR but she never does. One day, I don't know why but she decide to watch GRGR and she LOVE it haahahah. She stayed up to 3 am watching GRGR. Now she is obsessed with Yadech hahah she have them as her background for her laptop and her phone. Hahahah now I finally have someone, who actually know what I'm spaazzzing about. She having Yadech Fever and there no cure for it.
My sister, Lada and I are both watching grgr but we don't live together so we never talk about grgr. I like to express my feelings, complaints, excitement, etc...but she keeps everything to herself. She is a crazy drama watcher. She watches all dramas, Korean, Japanese, Thai, taiwanese, etc...she'll watch 3 different dramas all at once and she'll finish them in a week. I'm like "you are crazy!!!!" But she doesn't express her feelings. She's a bit odd. Lol. So I feel like I can't talk to her about grgr.

It's understandable that people usually stick to actors and actresses they are familiar with. A lot of people like myself, don't give newbies a chance. I honestly don't like newbies. It takes me a long time to open up to new actors/actresses. Because I'm quite picky and particular about people and the way they act. Like when I watched JLR, I hated Affs voice! (Not saying Affs a newbie, just using her as an example.) I couldn't stand the way she talk when she acts. And I still can't. Lol.

Anyways, my point is...if people would give yadech a chance, they would love them as much as we all do. yadech is not your ordinary highschool musical zack and vanessa. They are brilliant and natural actors. It took me so long to open up to Yadech. Which I'm glad I did.

Thank you lakornkiki! I truely want that raw declaration from Charles--alone. :wub:

Here you go: All Charles!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhPvjMyFYyg

I like this one although he is with that buttface. I like the part when he said "Fah is his first love, last love and the only one he will love" Wooot. In your face Prae!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpWKVEq5UvM&feature=channel_video_title
If this is not great acting, I don't know what is. I can't stand the ending when he let the tears drop, lip twitched with frustration, nose flare with anger..... so many emotions in one. HE DESERVES AN AWARD FOR GRGR.

Actually Nadech isn't all that great looking in DJA b/c he was too skinny and his face looked so long in there but there's just something special about this boy. But in GRGR, OMG! He has bloomed into this beautiful creature that I can't take my eyes off. When he's onscreen, I don't even want to blink b/c he's just so good looking. I would definitely call him handsome, hot, cute, adorable. He's got it all!
I am with you on the skinny part. I can see that he has beautiful features and I've seen good modeling shoots from him but he still looked like a boy in DJA.

I am glad he buffed up because Yaya is a tall girl. He needs to look like a man next to her. lol.

After I saw the pics of him as Charles (SaiChon pics were cute but it was Charles that got my attention) I went on YT to look for his ads. This one really got me speechless.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qfm19qkgxo0&feature=related
He is really beautiful - and I don't call men beautiful - BUT he really is such a joy for my eyes. He is the perfect definition of "eye-candy"!

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
I am with you on the skinny part. I can see that he has beautiful features and I've seen good modeling shoots from him but he still looked like a boy in DJA.

I am glad he buffed up because Yaya is a tall girl. He needs to look like a man next to her. lol.

After I saw the pics of him as Charles (SaiChon pics were cute but it was Charles that got my attention) I went on YT to look for his ads. This one really got me speechless.
He is really beautiful - and I don't call men beautiful - BUT he really is such a joy for my eyes. He is the perfect definition of "eye-candy"!
okay... i am like totally staring at some butt on 30 seconds... LOL his butt is better than mine :facepalm:

... oh i saw gif banner idea.... oooooohs :thanks:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
My sister, Lada and I are both watching grgr but we don't live together so we never talk about grgr. I like to express my feelings, complaints, excitement, etc...but she keeps everything to herself. She is a crazy drama watcher. She watches all dramas, Korean, Japanese, Thai, taiwanese, etc...she'll watch 3 different dramas all at once and she'll finish them in a week. I'm like "you are crazy!!!!" But she doesn't express her feelings. She's a bit odd. Lol. So I feel like I can't talk to her about grgr.

It's understandable that people usually stick to actors and actresses they are familiar with. A lot of people like myself, don't give newbies a chance. I honestly don't like newbies. It takes me a long time to open up to new actors/actresses. Because I'm quite picky and particular about people and the way they act. Like when I watched JLR, I hated Affs voice! (Not saying Affs a newbie, just using her as an example.) I couldn't stand the way she talk when she acts. And I still can't. Lol.

Anyways, my point is...if people would give yadech a chance, they would love them as much as we all do. yadech is not your ordinary highschool musical zack and vanessa. They are brilliant and natural actors. It took me so long to open up to Yadech. Which I'm glad I did.
I can completely relate to you regarding the need to express yourself when watching a really good lakorn. In my situation, I don't have any friends who watches Thai lakorn. I only talk about it with my mom but very limited communication. Just basically recommending her which lakorn to watch. I feel the need to have a dialoque with someone. It's hard to keep everything bottled up inside especially a lakorn as amazing and entertaining as GRGR, so AF is a great source to let all of those feelings out.

Like you, I'm a bit resistant to newbies too! I like to stick with the actors/actresses that I'm used to. However, I learn to be more flexible in giving newbies a chance because of Yadech. When DJA came out, I almost didn't watch it because the pra'nang are newbies. The plot was interest but I wasn't expecting much from Nadech and Yaya. I thought they probably can't act but they certainly proved me wrong. They are natural born actors and they have such great chemistry! In GRGR, their portrayal of Saichon/Charles and Nangfah/Fahlada exceeded beyond and above my expectations. Both had grown to be such professional actor and actress. I am so proud of them! Hope they get an award for their role in GRGR. So now I have other fav newbies like Margie and Matt.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Here you go: All Charles!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhPvjMyFYyg

I like this one although he is with that buttface. I like the part when he said "Fah is his first love, last love and the only one he will love" Wooot. In your face Prae!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpWKVEq5UvM&feature=channel_video_title
If this is not great acting, I don't know what is. I can't stand the ending when he let the tears drop, lip twitched with frustration, nose flare with anger..... so many emotions in one. HE DESERVES AN AWARD FOR GRGR.
Thanks! Love, love, love both scenes. I agree Nadech should get an award for his brilliant acting!!

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I don't know exactly what it is about this kid(yes i called him a kid b/c i'm way older than him) but he is just so charming. Everything that he does is just charming to me. Yaya on the other hand is absolutely adorable and very pretty too. They seem like the perfect couple. Both can model,sing, and act. They should really get together later on.

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
i met nadech once with P'A suppachai.. it was before DJA ...
he was SOO thin - he was like one of those boys who is cute on the outside and soft on the inside.. i dunno !! and surprisingly quiet now i look back on it.. haha ..
he's changed so much!!!! :) i think yaya's acting has also improved alot.. althhough you can't tell as much... in a way..
playing a kiddish character like nang fah would not impress people (in terms of skills) but definately in terms of cuteness... and creativity, and fahlada's character is quite similar to jeed's in DJA ... but i still think she has become really a better character to before.... i havent watched tawan deard.. so i'm not sure how she has improved since..

BUT NADECH. from a cute, sweet, angry boy that we all saw as our idol boyfriend.. to.. ... ...
.. haha .. a .. sweet loving, caring, hurting, fierce, powerful, smart, tactical.. ... MAN.
:)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

GIRL, You got it REAL bad for Nadech! I second your decriptions of Nadech as "beautiful and "perfect eye-candy". Thanks for the video! :drools: :drools: Ok, I'm going through a major drooling session here. He is truly the PERFECT specimen of a man...just flawless! He is really mesmerizing!!

cikna

sarNie Adult
Gosh...looking at the ending scene pics... Nadech might be young, but he looks so mature with the watch and sleek hair and of course the wardrobe.
i totally agree with u. i always thought his watch and wardrobe made him matured and into character

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ceda, I can't see it. It said it's been removed by user! :(
Oh no! You missed it. It was a hilarious video! A very funny song by a cougar saying "don't, don't...he's mine, he's mine." I had so much fun watching it. I think it was made by catz....something.

Aw man!!! You have to see it. It perfectly describes most of us that are waaaay older than Nadech.

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
love them so much!!! Yadech, barry.ya , fai & jeed, nangfah kong saichon... etc ^_^ how would i get this shirt ?? i would so rock them at work! haha

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

I think Prae'll get her own happy ending tsk tsk tsk... P'Mor! What kind of human are you? Or you're actually an angel? You can forgive all the the evil, mean, indescribable thing that Prae had done to you and Fah? :numchuck: :annoyed: :facepalm:

Tinie

sarNie Egg

I think Prae'll get her own happy ending tsk tsk tsk... P'Mor! What kind of human are you? Or you're actually an angel? You can forgive all the the evil, mean, indescribable thing that Prae had done to you and Fah? :numchuck: :annoyed: :facepalm:
Speechless  why don they put her in jail?? So unfair!!! 

Tinie

sarNie Egg
Oh no! You missed it. It was a hilarious video! A very funny song by a cougar saying "don't, don't...he's mine, he's mine." I had so much fun watching it. I think it was made by catz....something.

Aw man!!! You have to see it. It perfectly describes most of us that are waaaay older than Nadech.

LOL I saw the vid.. And it was HILARIOUS!! Thank you for sharing  Man,, it's not just us fan girls here.. There were also gays that adore him too HAHA and i think u know who I'm talking ab.. P'Noo Torrr 
anyway, I thought most of us here are ab the same age as nadech.. Lol maybe it's just me

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL I saw the vid.. And it was HILARIOUS!! Thank you for sharing  Man,, it's not just us fan girls here.. There were also gays that adore him too HAHA and i think u know who I'm talking ab.. P'Noo Torrr 
anyway, I thought most of us here are ab the same age as nadech.. Lol maybe it's just me
No, some of us are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay older than Nadech just as Ceda_Lee said! If you're not dead yet, you can certainly still appreciate and admire a drop dead gorgeous, Taewadalike and talented man like Nadech!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
i met nadech once with P'A suppachai.. it was before DJA ...
he was SOO thin - he was like one of those boys who is cute on the outside and soft on the inside.. i dunno !! and surprisingly quiet now i look back on it.. haha ..
he's changed so much!!!! :) i think yaya's acting has also improved alot.. althhough you can't tell as much... in a way..
playing a kiddish character like nang fah would not impress people (in terms of skills) but definately in terms of cuteness... and creativity, and fahlada's character is quite similar to jeed's in DJA ... but i still think she has become really a better character to before.... i havent watched tawan deard.. so i'm not sure how she has improved since..

BUT NADECH. from a cute, sweet, angry boy that we all saw as our idol boyfriend.. to.. ... ...
.. haha .. a .. sweet loving, caring, hurting, fierce, powerful, smart, tactical.. ... MAN.
:)

Lucky you that you've met Nadech before!!! Thanks for sharing that little piece of information. I'm soooo jealous! Anyone else here met Nadech or Yaya before?

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
miss saichon and nang fah so bad it hurts every time I see their smiles :cry:

was this video already posted before?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2sKmMDMt_0&feature=g-all