[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Game Rai Game Ruk เกมร้ายเกมรัก: Skyscraper MV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svwmtUhJB64

---mean Charles will be always Saichon at heart because the thing he wants from Fahlada is to remember him because she was "Nangfah" of his life.
Awwww this is such a good mv! Its so touching, and I love how there's all the vioces in the background!

Thanks for sharing na ja!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
credit: nadechyaya.com

Look at all the things Charles packed! He was prepared! LOL! Looks like they will be staying there for awhile. Yay! I can't wait!!!!
Hahaha, the longer the better! I want lots of sweet scene between Charles and fahlada.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
LOL! I was kidding! I understand not everyone's going to ship Yadech. I still hope she finds it in her heart to upload it for the fans because she has the best quality videos on youtube. I want to enjoy it in HD until i can get my very own copy.
Ummmm nirvanafact's channel has really good HD videos too! I watch grgr from that channel only.

Yeah! Thinkjaden has lots of channel! I subscribe like three of them. It's pretty amazing how she or he can keep up with all of the channel! Lol...

I am a big fan of ThinkJaden na. I watch the lakorns on ThinkJadenXD. I like her quality besides she is a sweetheart. : )

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Yeah! Thinkjaden has lots of channel! I subscribe like three of them. It's pretty amazing how she or he can keep up with all of the channel! Lol...
I know! I have one video on my channel & I think that's a lot of work already. But thanks to people like thinkjaden, people like me don't have to work so hard.

I thought that was a NEW preview but all it did was make me go through having to hear Fah say her ever exasperating line AGAIN! thanks a lot lakornkiki! lol just kidding I still love ya! I'm so ready for this week to be over so GRGR can START its ending...! Freaking love this lakorn to death.

LOL. Ok, I will make it up to you, Ceda and Kenann. haha. I promise. I just finished my MV. It's uploading to YT right now. I think it's so cute. Let see if you can count how many times Nadech carry Yaya, held her hand, touch her face. hehehe. I am blushing just thinking about it. 10 more min and we can see it on YT. :dance1:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Kiki...I can't wait to see it! It'd be like a goodnight snack for me.

I can't chat at Yadech.com because stupid iphone won't let me. I can't even see the chatango box.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I know! I have one video on my channel & I think that's a lot of work already. But thanks to people like thinkjaden, people like me don't have to work so hard.
Yeah, I'm so greatful to Thinkjaden. I subscribe about 2 or 3. I get entertainment/dara news and talk shows like RS or Tonight Show. Thinkjaden is so awesome!!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
LOL. Ok, I will make it up to you, Ceda and Kenann. haha. I promise. I just finished my MV. It's uploading to YT right now. I think it's so cute. Let see if you can count how many times Nadech carry Yaya, held her hand, touch her face. hehehe. I am blushing just thinking about it. 10 more min and we can see it on YT. :dance1:
Ahhhhh I can't wait! I will surely be counting. Lol...

MV is up. I was soooo happy making it. I am so in love with Yadech.
There are so many beautiful heart wrenching fan vids out this week, so I went with a lighter happier note.

I mashed the sudsapda shoot and island moments.
I am so looking forward to happy moments again.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVbKfxhBiXg

You have to watch this on a computer na ka. No mobile due to copyright stuff. I didn't have a choice to click on it. All the FM songs are like that which really suck. Oh well.... I hope you enjoy this one na ka.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Kiki...I can't wait to see it! It'd be like a goodnight snack for me.

I can't chat at Yadech.com because stupid iphone won't let me. I can't even see the chatango box.
same here! Sucks man, I miss YADECH.COM so much! Haven't been there for the longest time!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
MV is up. I was soooo happy making it. I am so in love with Yadech.
There are so many beautiful heart wrenching fan vids out this week, so I went with a lighter happier note.

I mashed the sudsapda shoot and island moments.
I am so looking forward to happy moments again.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVbKfxhBiXg

You have to watch this on a computer na ka. No mobile due to copyright stuff. I didn't have a choice to click on it. All the FM songs are like that which really suck. Oh well.... I hope you enjoy this one na ka.
Noooooo, that means I can't watch it! So sad. Ok I seriously need to go buy a laptop! Stupid computer why do you have to break around this time of the year.