[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
sarN said:
OK, this lakorn was suggested by member and I got a chance to watch it. I like it. Wish I was here to spam while it air!!! But one thing bother me , was it an rscene or a willing lmao!! I mean she said he force her but she didn't put up much fight?!
Did you just watch this lakorn recently too? :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yes, i started yesterday . Almost finish. I'm catching up on lakorn and so far i been watching rscene one loll. I like it . Not the best but it's dramatically funny at time and sad too. Over all it fall into one of my favors .

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
sarN said:
Yes, i started yesterday . Almost finish. I'm catching up on lakorn and so far i been watching rscene one loll. I like it . Not the best but it's dramatically funny at time and sad too. Over all it fall into one of my favors .
Its really good, Nadech is so hot

sarN

sarNie Granny
Done. The ending she doesn't remember? Why!!! I thought she got some memory back. I wish there more scene of them after she found out she was his wife. It felt kind of rush everything in one episode and like all lakorn ending , beach scene lol!

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
yeah I wish there were more scenes of Charles and fah as hubby and wife afterwards, they deserve some sweet scenes after all the things they had to go through, it'll make it so complete!

anntfan, from memory, I think they filmed a lot of scenes on the island, but when it was aired they had to cut lots out, sad :( cos those island scenes are so beautiful

sharfa93

sarNie Egg
THIS LAKORN IS PERFECT! i love agressive/possessive charles <3 but i wished fahlada would show him more love towards the end. Poor guy has been on such an emotional ride to find her and fight for her. I'll just leave the rest to my imaginations then :(

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I first watched this lakorn back in 2015 when I first discovered Thai lakorns. Back then I watched it for Yadech. Now, I'm rewatching it for Pope :love::pancarta:
I really enjoyed this one, even though I had to come to terms with mean Nadech. I don't usually watch revenge lakorns, I don't usually like mean pra'eks.